Help with Electronica song

Thread: Help with Electronica song

Tags: None
  1. naniekso said:

Exclamation Help with Electronica song

Hi guys im new to this webstie, and i found it from a google search from this website and i love this idea already.

Anyway heres the real gold, i got this song on a blank cd from a friend that i had to use in a DJ emergency( i left my songs in my lancer that i locked myself out of)
    anyway during my session i pulled accross this song that my friend had no idea he had. anyway now i'm in love with this song and i would love to buy more of the artists music and give him/her proper credit in my mixes and sessions.

I posted the link to the song on youtube to see if anyone could identify it there but so far no luck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_MjSh_QWr0

The lyrics I THINK go :

Young man, there is no need to feel down i said young man! haha just kidding

First joke on my first post, pretty good huh? heres the lyrics \/

"If you want to stay and sail with me to the layah, you must not seem to like your call(car,bar,star). If you want to say and sail with me you must leave your tidings(dyings,writings) so please take your eyes as(on,for) the shore(show, unsure)."

any help would be GREATLY appreciated, as I want to give credit to this artist

thanks in advance,
    naniekso
    Last edited by naniekso; 11-02-2008 at 11:19 AM.

2. naniekso said:

im gona find this song! THEN PLAY IT EVERYDAY TILL I GET SICK OF IT!

3. naniekso said:

bump***