who iz a led zepplin fan??? id the song

Thread: who iz a led zepplin fan??? id the song

Tags: None

elisabethrox312 said:

Smile who iz a led zepplin fan??? id the song

lyrics

if theres a bustle in your hedgerow dont be alarmed now its just a spring clean for the may queen yes there are 2 paths you can go by but in the long run theres still time to change the road your on

elisabethrox312 said:

ny1 know im desperate here cause i gotta perform it in a week

3. shanamanin said:

Stairway to Heaven

4. rockfist45 said:

has anyone played that part backwards?

5. Keeneproject said:

yeah i have, its kinda creepy. U kno wut it says?

elisabethrox312 said:

backwards it says: Oh heres to my sweet satin the one whose little path would make me sad whose power is satin he'll give you give you 666 there was a little toolshed where he made us suffer sad satin.

elisabethrox312 said:

and it is herd on albinoblacksheep.com

8. truth 99 said:

sorry to burst your bubble but they did not have the technology to do that in 1971,it was Atlanitc release # 7208, all of the things you hear are just the effects of the lyrics played backwards I have the Album and it cannot be heard,all you can really hear is something that sounds like "cause I live with Satan" yet another effect.

Jesses gurl said:

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by truth 99
    sorry to burst your bubble but they did not have the technology to do that in 1971,it was Atlanitc release # 7208, all of the things you hear are just the effects of the lyrics played backwards I have the Album and it cannot be heard,all you can really hear is something that sounds like "cause I live with Satan" yet another effect.
    oh i thought that they didn't have that kind of technology in 1971