Bulent Ersoy

Thread: Bulent Ersoy

Tags: None

hamza778 said:

Default Bulent Ersoy

This great singer, and this angelic voice can't be neglegted. I found out that only one song of Bulent Ersoy is translated into English though she has produced more than 54 albums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus she is a jury member in Popstar Alaturka
    please anyone knows any lyrics of her songs, please post it here with translation.
    I need "Yuruyorum" lyrics asap please
    Thank you in advance

Jr Alkan said:

karlı dağların ardında,yare doğru yürüyorum//Behind the snowy mountains,i walk towards to God
    yunusun feyz aldığı yere doğru yürüyorum//I walk towards where Yunus(he is a poet who wrote many things abt religion) gained his wisdom
    yürüyorum,yürüyorum,yür&# 252;yorum//I walk,i walk,i walk
    dünya fani,ölüm gerçek;insanlar gelip göçecek//The world is fake,the death is real,people will come and will pass away
    kula şefaat edecek yere doğru yürüyorum//I walk towards where prophet will intercede for people.
    yürüyorum,yürüyorum,yür&# 252;yorum//I walk,i walk,i walk...

This poem is abt religion.it's way too much complicated for me but maybe you can understand(: and maybe someone else might come with a better translation..by the way i have Bulent Ersoy's albums..if you need suggestion for her songs you can ask(:
    Επιστροφές καταστροφές

hamza778 said:

Thank you very much indeed

Jr Alkan said:

anytime friend!
    Επιστροφές καταστροφές

larosa said:

i only know her song "aglama sevdam",and her voice is way too great and strong but i don't think it's angelik,it's kinda scary and masculine though she's a women now
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

Jr Alkan said:

she's always showing off lol(:
    Επιστροφές καταστροφές

larosa said:

you're right
    i saw a video of hers fighting verbally with ebru gundes and it was awful
    she was screaming at her face,she kinda creul ,but her voice is exeptional
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

hamza778 said:

Hi Friends
    I really don't know to what extent your judgments are true about Bülent. But if she shows off, that would be her right and would be legal, cause her voice is just a gift that no one on earth has; about her being cruel, no I don't agree with you, because I watched a video of her and Ebru Gundus in which she let Ebru start the song. I also watched a video of her singing while sitting on the floor while her students Muezzez Ersoy and Izzet Yildizhan were sitting on couches behind her.
    I don't really take care of her personality, gender, whatever. I just like her unique ability of controlling her great voice.

Koukla said:

I like Bulent Ersoy's harsh tongue and the fact that she can tell off almost everyone hehe

Sengun said:

I think all my posts are Bulent Ersoy songs so there are a few on here. I think Bulent's personality isn't so bad, she is useualy nice but can be very defensive if she thinks you are attacking her. I suppose it is a protection device she has, not suprising realy considering her life hasn't been easy, 2 broken marriges, shot twice, not a great childhood for obvious reasons, prison in the early 80's, countless love affairs and all the spiteful things written about her in the media. But people forget to easy she has a amazing voice and yea sure she shows off but wouldn't anyone with that talent i wud lol.

hamza778 said:

you are absolutely right Sengun

hamza778 said:

please I want someone generous to translate these songs for me:
    1- Gulum
    2- Iki guzum iki cesme
    3- Airilma Benden
    4- Biz Ayrilamayiz
    thank you in advance

hamza778 said:

anybody knows the lyrics of Gulum, I need the translation as well please