songs in laguna beach season 2?

Thread: songs in laguna beach season 2?

Tags: None
  1. siruno said:

Default songs in laguna beach season 2?

ok. so i really want to know what the song is called when kristen gets her hair done for some kind of dance. the place is called "medusa", and the only thing you hear in the song is "ahhhhh. ahhhhhh. ahhhhhh."
  2. Unregistered said:

Talking hey

i have nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clue
    i watch it every now and then
    pluse i have bad memory when watching tv
  3. Unregistered said:

Angry hey

i thing that show is somewhat foney
  4. Unregistered said:

Exclamation hey

am i typeing to myself?
  5. siruno said:

Quote Originally Posted by siruno
    ok. so i really want to know what the song is called when kristen gets her hair done for some kind of dance. the place is called "medusa", and the only thing you hear in the song is "ahhhhh. ahhhhhh. ahhhhhh."
    oh! i know taht it was also played in the previews before season 2 started. where kristin would turn her head, and she was at the beach.
  6. Unregistered said:

Angry hey

i remember that but not the song
  7. LocalBorn808 said:

heyy can ne one help meh?? i cant figure out whats the song i forgot wat episode it was in but it goes something like "16 hours...." das all i noes i tink its either from james blunt maroon 5 or coldplay...
  8. LocalBorn808 said:

kehh never mind....it was in season 1 someting like sometin somtin "wen u only get a 100 years to live" haha okeh i found em....
    Last edited by LocalBorn808; 01-29-2006 at 06:56 PM.
  9. Heathelee73 said:

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing during the Graduation ceremony in Season 2???
  10. laurennn said:

Default i think i know

i think the song you're thinking of is

we used to be friends-the dandy warhols

i might be wrong because the ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh's dont really help any

but when someone else said something about it being on the previews it rang a bell and i know they say them ahhhhh's in the song so yep
  11. laurennn said:

i think the song you're thinking of is

we used to be friends-the dandy warhols

i might be wrong because the ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh's dont really help any

but when someone else said something about it being on the previews it rang a bell and i know they say them ahhhhh's in the song so yep
  12. Jessie_luv2 said:

can someone help me im looking for the song from the "cabo cabo cabo" episode in season 2 its where jessica is walking on the beach and it says something like ocean way i'll meet you there.... 12 lines to tell you how i feel please help
  13. mexpo2488 said:

Default I hate valentine's day episode

does anybody know the song that plays in the valentine's day episode where stephen is going to visit lc? it starts when he's in the store getting candy, i know some lyrics are, "or will you take it all the way...one step closer, to everything i've longed for, be with you forever." something like that. thanks.
  14. love xo bella said:

Quote Originally Posted by Heathelee73 View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing during the Graduation ceremony in Season 2???
    time by chantal kreviazuk