"İçinden geleni söyle , kalırsa yazık olur
    Hayata küsüverirsin , hüzünler seni bulur
    Bişeyler yapabilirsem güzel gözlerin için
    Başından geçeni anlat , masaldır benim için

Hele bi gel , uzaklar sana gelir
    Sen hele bi gel , bütün dertler bitiverir
    Hep seni bulur , uzun zor sıkıcı günler
    Yazık olur , hadi gel kurtar bizi

can someone please translate the song... and explain the meaning or summary of it? thank you....

marmaris said:

Hele bi Gel(you just come)
    İçinden geleni söyle , kalırsa yazık olur(say whatever comes from your heart,it is left in you,it would be pity)
    Hayata küsüverirsin , hüzünler seni bulur(then you sulk to life,griefs find you)
    Bişeyler yapabilirsem güzel gözlerin için(if i can do anything for your beautiful eyes)
    Başından geçeni anlat , masaldır benim için(tell me what happens to you,it is just like tale for me)

Hele bi gel , uzaklar sana gelir(you just come,remotes come to you)
    Sen hele bi gel , bütün dertler bitiverir(you just come,all troubles shall be over)
    Hep seni bulur , uzun zor sıkıcı günler(hard,boring days always find you)
    Yazık olur , hadi gel kurtar bizi(it would be pity,come'n come save us)

3. PlainChaos said:

Say what's on your mind, it would be a shame to hold it back
    İçinden geleni söyle, kalırsa yazık olur
    If you got angry on life, all the sorrows would find you
    Hayata küsüverirsin, hüzünler seni bulur
    If I can do anything for your beautiful eyes
    Bişeyler yapabilirsem güzel gözlerin için
    Tell what goes through your mind, it's like a fairy tale for me
    Başından geçeni anlat, masaldır benim için

If only you come, the far-aways will come to you
    Hele bi gel, uzaklar sana gelir
    If only you just come, all your worries will end
    Sen hele bi gel, bütün dertler bitiverir
    Long, hard and tiresome days always find you
    Hep seni bulur, uzun zor sıkıcı günler
    It would be a shame, come on now and save us
    Yazık olur, hadi gel kurtar bizi

Sorry, I didn't see the previous post. As for the interpretation, sounds like it's about two people who really care about each other, but for some reason one of them, let's just say the girl, feels like giving up on life and not being able to carry on. The boy of course senses this situation and really tries his best to encourage the girl and make her realize that they only got each other to lean on but it just seems like she has some trouble believing, she doesn't open up and tell what's going on, which may lead to not only her own destruction but both of them.
    Last edited by PlainChaos; 11-07-2008 at 04:00 PM.

4. justinelove said:

If only you come, the far-aways will come to you Hele bi gel, uzaklar sana gelir
    If only you just come, all your worries will end Sen hele bi gel, bütün dertler bitiverir
    Long, hard and tiresome days always find you Hep seni bulur, uzun zor sıkıcı günler
    It would be a shame, come on now and save us Yazık olur, hadi gel kurtar bizi

i don't understand what this part means.... is she saying that if the guy would come to him ??? what does "the far-aways will come to you?" mean?

can u please give a short summary or an explanation of what the whole song means? thank you...

5. PlainChaos said:

I think the person's trying to say that if only she would come to talk about what's going on instead of like completely isolating herself, then they'll handle it together.....

The "far-aways" just means distances, referring to everything that she just can't cope with, everything that just seems so far away.... If she had the hope and would only just start believing she would realize that all those "far-ways" in fact are not that unreachable.....

Well, I hope it helps, it's kinda hard to explain, but yeh hope it helps

6. justinelove said:

wow thanks... you've made it more clear for me, thanks...

oh but wait... it is a girl that is singing this song right? so doesn't that mean it's the guy that is sort of giving up? i'm not sure... just a thought...
    Last edited by justinelove; 11-07-2008 at 04:17 PM. Reason: editing

7. PlainChaos said:

Anytime! I'm just glad I could help

Haha I really don't know, I just did the translating and a bit interpretation
    Haven't heard the song before, but if it's a girl singing, then yes, the guy's the one who's about to give up on everything

vuoklis said:

well as far as i know Pinhani's vocalist is a guy

9. emarosee said:

Thanks for the cool translation, i love the song ..But idk if anyone know's about the guitar tabs and can help me on that?

Pinhani guitar tabs? ...thanks