Help find a song please

Thread: Help find a song please

Tags: None
  1. AhaloAskewed said:

Default Help find a song please

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right spot, but I've been searching for this song and have had absolutely no luck so far please help any way you can

the song is in two languages..
    all I know is that the chorus is something like "sementes[pause]un sementes, you're so sweet, oh yea so sweet"...
    its a slow soft acoustic song, and the singer is a female
    please help any way possible

its something like that, or it says oooo sementes, or seremente I'm not even sure but a word that sounds like semente is in there

I'm heading to work so I will reply to this later on if I can thank you for any help!

2. AhaloAskewed said:

Default are you serious?

damn not one person even attempted to help? I guess I'm on the wrong forum or something

Koukla said:

There are a lot of helpful people here but maybe the info you have given is not enough, or simply because they dont have a clue

4. AhaloAskewed said:

well I heard it again...some of the lyrics are in spanish or some other language so I have no idea what the girl's saying..but the new phrase I caught on to was

"sitting on the rooftop smokin it all in" I type that up in google and nothing pops out tho, its a really sweet song