Pls help. Greek song

Thread: Pls help. Greek song

Tags: None

Duendista said:

Default Pls help. Greek song

Hi everyone:

I'am looking for a song I remember I listened to last time more than ten years ago and I am not sure of the author, singer nor even its title.

The song went like "otan simvi sta perix, foties na kene, pinunen magkes narguile" or something like that. Could be a Dalaras' song, but maybe not.

I would love to listen to it again sometime, alone at home with the company of the smoke of a "mavro" cigarrette and a glass of good whiskey "kondá".

So if anyone has the MP3 file I would appreciate it a lot, as well as the lyrics.

Thanks very much

maria_gr said:

Βασίλης Τσιτσάνης - Όταν συμβεί στα πέριξ but also many other singers have performed this song like Dalaras as you've already mentioned.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Duendista said:

Default Yes, you're surely right

Of course!

Why didn't I think of Tsitsanis before? I'm going to look for it right now.

Thanks a lot, Maria

Duendista said:

Default Could it be "Tis mastouras o skopos"?

Hi again,

I don't find the song as you said, Maria, but I've found a recording from the Katohi / Emfylios period that could be it, sounds terrible but at least has the strophe I remembered. It only lasts a minute and a half, and has the web advertisement embebed, but it's better than having nothing, though I won't be able to listen to the whole lyrics.

Would anyone post it, pls?

Thanks

maria_gr said:

I have it so I'll send you lyrics and song through pm, ok?
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~