Japanese song

Thread: Japanese song

Tags: None
  1. gaijinbetts said:

Default Japanese song

Hi, could someone please help me identify a japanese song (apparently well known but no one i have asked knows) that i have heard students in a song contest sing. I was told the title was 'yume no sekaio' but when i search for it its not the right song or it doesnt come up. Many thanks

2. gaijinbetts said:

Default Please help me identify a japanese song!

Hi, I would really like to know the singer and song name of a japanese song that I am hearing EVERYWHERE in Japan at the moment (but always at times I am unable to ask anyone what it is!) The only thing I can tell you about it is the last line of the chorus is 'I believe' in english. Not very helpful i know!
    Thanks

3. random kid said:

sung by male of female?

slow or fast?

4. gaijinbetts said:

The 'yume no sekaio' song is quite slow with piano at the start. Ive only heard it sung by a choir- many parts and lots of harmonising. The 'I believe' song is sung by a woman and is kinda slow. Thanks

Gredunza said:

"Yume no sekai [w]o" gives me the OP for a visual novel called Happiness!, "Zero".

"Yume no sekai [h]e" gives me the OP for a the show Tanoshii Moomin Ikka, "Yume no Sekai He".

Neither really sound like what you're describing, but it's worth a shot.

As for "I believe," you picked a tough one :P
    Possibly "Bouken Desho Desho," by Hirano Aya, being the OP for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Which is still insanely popular in Japan.

Gredunza said:

Alright, I busted open the IME and actually tried searching YouTube for it in Japanese. I found two results.

1. "Blue Bird". Now, being the third OP for Naruto Shippuden, I can imagine it's somewhat popular.

2. Something from 1986. Which I really don''t think is it.

I don't have much hope any of this is of help to you. But maybe.......

7. TheMusicLuvR said:

I googled it and got this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kInIfKBoNps

Is this what you're searching for?