Kalle 105.9

Thread: Kalle 105.9

Tags: None
  1. julia said:

Default Kalle 105.9

theres a song on la kalle 105.9 and idk what its called or what their saying but sounds like....my, my my my my and the guy has a weird voice if u know the song name or whow sings it please telll meee!!!
  2. reggaet0n said:

lol its called contacto by yaviah
  3. julia said:

Smile

hahahhaha ty so much!!!
  4. julia said:

Ohhh also do u know where i can dowload the song cuz itunes doesnt have it and idk where else to get it...
  5. reggaetonmami said:

the name of the sang is "contacto" by yaviah
  6. Juvenile11 said:

I need help finding a song that is played on 105.9 la kalle a lot. I know Luny Tunes are in it and the song is talking bout making your partner masterbate. lol i know but i like the beat. in the chorus it says somethen like tu cuerpo something something and then they say jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.
    Last edited by Juvenile11; 01-04-2006 at 08:57 PM.
  7. julz01c said:

theres this song they played like half an hour ago it goes ahora te busco y no te encuentro i dont remember the rest but it was a reggaeton song

BoricuaBoy said:

Ya contacto is a cool song, super fun to listen to if you're stoned. YOu can download it off limewire or any decent filesharing prog im sure.
    Aunque digan que soy Un bandolero donde voy Le doy gracias a Dios Por hoy estar donde estoy Y vo'a seguir con mi tumbao' Y con mis ojos colorao' Con mis gatos activao' Ustedes to' me lo han dao'
  9. washn37 said:

I'm looking for the name of a song that i have heard on la kalle a few times...I don't know any of the lyrics but I know that the chorus sounds like they are saying "mama e" there is a guy and a girl that both sing it and the beat is really fast....Does anyone know what song I am talking about???
  10. julz01c said:

thats the song mas maiz by big mato and nina sky or if u want the remix its the 1 with NORE yo that song is hot i had it on myspace 4 like more than a month when it came out
  11. chino44 said:

I am also looking for a new song that I been tuning into LA KALLE 105.9 I wish they had the music playlist when you listen to it online. but its always blank.

Anyways, the song is R&B mostly and it starts out in english i believe. then the rest in spanish but some english into it. towards the middle it will break out a fast rap verse in reggeaton and then back to some R&B.

Let me know...Im pretty sure its a new song.

Thanks in advance!
  12. julz01c said:

does the song have bachata in it? cuz idk i wuz thinkin it might b the aventura song los infieles
  13. ~MAXIMO~ said:

I'm looking for this song La Kalle plays...I think it's by Daddy Yankee but I can't find it any where...I tried the site but it didn't help...any ways the song goes a bit like "Tu eres para mi" or at least I think...and the beat is pretty sick...If any one knowz it can u plz reply

Gracias
  14. Pr Diablo925 said:

Quote Originally Posted by chino44 View Post
    I am also looking for a new song that I been tuning into LA KALLE 105.9 I wish they had the music playlist when you listen to it online. but its always blank.

Anyways, the song is R&B mostly and it starts out in english i believe. then the rest in spanish but some english into it. towards the middle it will break out a fast rap verse in reggeaton and then back to some R&B.

Let me know...Im pretty sure its a new song.

Thanks in advance!

Try Tengo Un Amor by Toby Love ft RKM y Ken-Y
  15. lauraspoon24 said:

Exclamation Does Anyone Listen To La Kalle 105.7

I need to know the name of a song, that comes on a lot, and it says something like "bom, bom, bom" in the chorus, and i know its a remix of a song but i need to know the name!
  16. CarmenGH said:

Default bom bom bom

I think is "Pam Pam" By Wisin y Yandel
  17. prettyiceblueyes said:

whats the name of the new song with akon in it?
  18. brazilian_kiid said:

Question reggeatton

theirs diz song dat goes lik " oh no...no te kieren kon migo oh nooooo" n it continues i cant find da song anywhere!
  19. maradona10dy1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ~MAXIMO~ View Post
    I'm looking for this song La Kalle plays...I think it's by Daddy Yankee but I can't find it any where...I tried the site but it didn't help...any ways the song goes a bit like "Tu eres para mi" or at least I think...and the beat is pretty sick...If any one knowz it can u plz reply

Gracias
    yea the song is called Tu eres para mi by julieta venagas and i belive daddys in the remix coz i saw him perform it live with her
  20. maradona10dy1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by prettyiceblueyes View Post
    whats the name of the new song with akon in it?

hes got one with Zion whitch is called The way she moves and hes got a new one with daddy yankee called Bring it on if thats what u mean by the new song wiht akon