Tan Tasci - Gözlerin

Thread: Tan Tasci - Gözlerin

Tags: None

LaaSemaa said:

Default Tan Tasci - Gözlerin

Boş odalara hapsettim kendimi/ i isolated myself in emtry rooms
    Acımı kalbime sakladım/ i hid my pain into my heart
    Anılarımın bile gözünün yaşına bakmadım../ without having pity of my memories
    Seni anan sol yanımı , dokunduğun heryanımı/ the left side of me that remains you, every place of me you touched
    Silip attım hayatımdan, küle gömdüm yangınımı / i deletioned it out of my life, i buried my fire in ashes
    Sen diye bir başkasına sarılarak ağladım/ i embraced another one as if it was you and cried
    Adın her geçtiğinde sana sitem yağdırdım../ everytime your name came up i bossed you animadvert
    Öptüğüm dudakları , saçlarını unuttum/ i forgot the lips i kissed, your hair
    Uyurken seyrettiğim yüzünü de unuttum/ i also forgot the face i looked at when i sleept
    Ama gözlerin var ya o kör olası gözlerin/ but those eyes of you oh those damn eyes of you
    Onlar hala duruyor ben de yarası derin/ they still stay with me its wound is deep
    Gözlerini benim için öldürür müsün?/ will you kill your eyes for me ?
    Ben de kalan son yangını söndürürmüsün? / will you extinguish the last fire at me ?

I LOVE THIS SONG
    SunshineLadyy

LaaSemaa said:

Vazgeç gecenin karanlığından,/ abandon from the darkness of the night
    Ben vazgeçtim sabah olacak./ i've abandoned it shall be morning
    Her yeni gün bana kuvvet olacak,/ every new day shall be strength to me
    Kendime ördüğüm duvara karşı./ from the wall i puted up

.. kaderin üstüne doğru,/ toward the destiny
    Dimdik olmayan yenik olacak./ the one wont be bold upright shall be defeated
    Düşenin dostu yok, kendi kalktı,/ the one who felt doesnt have friends, he/she came up by her/himself
    Son kozu elinde huzur olacak./ his/her last ace in the hole shall be ataraxia

Zor mu, bu kadar zor mu?/ is it hard, is it that much hard?
    Yaşadığım kötü günü affedip yeniye uyanmak./ to forgive the bad day i experienced and wake up to a new (day)
    Olur mu, söyle olur mu?/ can it be, tell me can it be?
    Umudunu odalara hapsedip geceye göz yummak./ to imprison ones hopes in rooms and shut one's eyes into the nights

Ben de seni o gecelerde buldum,/ i also found you in those nights
    Pişman değilim seviyordum./ im not regretful i loved (you)
    Sonunda karanlık bir kuyuda boğuluyorum./ at last im drowning in a dark well
    Kendi elini kendi tutan olmaz,/ no one holds ones own hand
    Hayat bu yalnız yaşanılmaz./ this is life (it) cant be lived alone
    O karanlık kuyuya ufak bir sevgi ver,/ give a little love to that dark well
    Güneşe lüzum olmaz.. / then there wont be need of the sun

did my best,
    SunshineLadyy