Circo Du Soliel Song...I"M BEGGING!! HELP!

Thread: Circo Du Soliel Song...I"M BEGGING!! HELP!

Tags: None
  1. Ultimate DJ said:

Default Circo Du Soliel Song...I"M BEGGING!! HELP!

Hey,
    I heard this song when I was in Venezuela and it was awesome. Its by Circo Du Soliel, I know that much for sure, It started with a soft string for about 30 sec then a Female Operaish voice sings. Not any words just a melody.
    Please help me. The guy said it was on the best of, but that was a latin reburned version! so it had 18 tracks on it. it was track 1. I bought the Best Of and it wasn't on it....
    Pluz pluz pluz help ... its the bestest song!!!
    thanks

puravida
    elche

Tahira said:

Hi Ultimate DJ,

look at this website, if you scroll down, you can listen a few seconds to each song, maybe this way you can find out the title you are looking for:

http://www.amazon.de/Best-Cirque-du-.../dp/B0009HL8FU

3. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tahira View Post
    Hi Ultimate DJ,

look at this website, if you scroll down, you can listen a few seconds to each song, maybe this way you can find out the title you are looking for:

http://www.amazon.de/Best-Cirque-du-.../dp/B0009HL8FU

Thanks...but that's gonna take forever!! lol I 'll totally try it...
    but anyone else?

thanx

puravida
    elche

4. HoneysOcelot said:

Pokinoi?

technologik said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate DJ View Post
    Hey,
    I heard this song when I was in Venezuela and it was awesome. Its by Circo Du Soliel, I know that much for sure, It started with a soft string for about 30 sec then a Female Operaish voice sings. Not any words just a melody.
    Please help me. The guy said it was on the best of, but that was a latin reburned version! so it had 18 tracks on it. it was track 1. I bought the Best Of and it wasn't on it....
    Pluz pluz pluz help ... its the bestest song!!!
    thanks

puravida
    elche
    That's a tough one cause what you described can probably describe 80% of Cirque Du Soliel songs. Can you describe what other instruments you hear in the song? How is the percussion? Is it timpani drums? Bongo drums?

6. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by technologik View Post
    That's a tough one cause what you described can probably describe 80% of Cirque Du Soliel songs. Can you describe what other instruments you hear in the song? How is the percussion? Is it timpani drums? Bongo drums?

Thanks for corrections!
    Uh...I don't think there was ank Percussion in it. Just the slow strings/Motion Synth and then the Opera voice and then after that I think some younger voices came in. It really created a mood and its an amzing song...

@Honeyocelot Pokinoi is not it. Its much slower then that. Its not defined notes or chords its just moving back and forth.

sorry I dont have more!

puravida
    DJ