Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Lord I believe in you

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Lord I believe in you

    Can any1 translate this for me please lord i believe in you

  2. #2
    Senior Member damarys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 103 Times in 69 Posts

    Do you just want the chorus (or refrain) that is mostly sung in church, or the entire song, the way Crystal Lewis sings it? Also, do you want a straight translation into Spanish, or do you want a singable version of this song? Peace!

    Though I can't see Your holy face
    And Your throne in heaven above
    It seems so far away
    Though I cant touch your nail scarred hands
    I have a deep and unspeakable joy
    That makes my faith to stand

    Lord, I believe in You
    I'll always believe in You
    Though I cant see you with my eyes
    Deep in my heart
    Your presence I find
    Lord, I believe in You
    And I'll keep my trust in You
    Let the whole world say what they may
    No one can take this joy away
    Lord, I believe

    Born from above
    You are Gods only chosen one
    Youre the one and only true way
    To the Fathers heart
    You died for all sin
    Then you rose and now live again
    Conquering death and the grave
    So that I might live

    Lord, I believe in You
    I'll always believe in You
    Though I cant see you with my eyes
    Deep in my heart
    Your presence I find
    Lord, I believe in You
    And I'll keep my trust in You
    Let the whole world say what they may
    No one can take this joy away
    Lord, I believe

  3. #3
    ~ Mex Moderator ~ Zahra2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 812 Times in 658 Posts

    This is the song in spanish...



    Cristo yo creo en ti
    Crystal Lewis


    Aún sin poder tu santo rostro contemplar
    Y aunque tu trono arriba en los cielos
    Lejos parace estar...
    Aún sin poder la herida de tus manos tocar
    Hay en mi alma un gozo profundo
    Que hace mi fe vibrar

    Cristo yo creo en ti
    Yo siempre creeré en ti
    Aunque no puede verte Señor
    Eres real en mi corazón
    Cristo yo creo en ti
    Por siempre creeré en ti
    Aunque se niegue el mundo a creer
    No dejaré mi gozo perder
    Yo creo en ti

    Enviado del cielo
    Eres aquel escogido por Dios
    Eres el unico y cierto camino
    Hasta su corazón
    Moriste en la cruz
    Resucitaste y hoy vives en mí
    Venciste al pecado y la muerte
    ¡Y ahora soy libre al fin!

    Coro

    Oh, oh, oh...
    ¡Creo en ti, creo en ti, Señor!
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member damarys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 103 Times in 69 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    This is the song in spanish...



    Cristo yo creo en ti
    Crystal Lewis


    Aún sin poder tu santo rostro contemplar
    Y aunque tu trono arriba en los cielos
    Lejos parace estar...
    Aún sin poder la herida de tus manos tocar
    Hay en mi alma un gozo profundo
    Que hace mi fe vibrar

    Cristo yo creo en ti
    Yo siempre creeré en ti
    Aunque no puede verte Señor
    Eres real en mi corazón
    Cristo yo creo en ti
    Por siempre creeré en ti
    Aunque se niegue el mundo a creer
    No dejaré mi gozo perder
    Yo creo en ti

    Enviado del cielo
    Eres aquel escogido por Dios
    Eres el unico y cierto camino
    Hasta su corazón
    Moriste en la cruz
    Resucitaste y hoy vives en mí
    Venciste al pecado y la muerte
    ¡Y ahora soy libre al fin!

    Coro

    Oh, oh, oh...
    ¡Creo en ti, creo en ti, Señor!
    Beautiful! Thanks, Zahra!

  5. #5
    ~ Mex Moderator ~ Zahra2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 812 Times in 658 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by damarys View Post
    Beautiful! Thanks, Zahra!
    you're welcome darling.... it's not a straight translation into Spanish, it's the way she sing this song!!
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member damarys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 103 Times in 69 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    you're welcome darling.... it's not a straight translation into Spanish, it's the way she sing this song!!
    I think that is probably what was requested; that's usually the way people want it in this forum. I love this song. I had not seen the Spanish translation but I'm not surprised YOU have it! Can't give you more reputation right now, but you deserve it.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up Spanish version

    Thanks to the persons who translated "lord i believe in you" for me............. now please can u translate here i am to worship.................n light of the world in spanish please................Gracias.........

  8. #8
    Senior Member damarys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 103 Times in 69 Posts

    Default Here I am to Worship - He Aqui

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhaniel View Post
    Thanks to the persons who translated "lord i believe in you" for me............. now please can u translate here i am to worship.................n light of the world in spanish please................Gracias.........

    It's good to start a new thread when requesting new songs, that way they are easier to find later.
    Maybe you could post the lyrics below into a new thread for others in the future.
    This is what I found for Here I am to Worship. Maybe Zahra or someone else has a better version? Anyway, Peace!


    Here I am to Worship (He Aqui)
    vers 1
    Luz del mundo, bajaste a tinieblas
    Abriste mis ojos puedo ver
    Belleza que hizo qu yo te adorara
    Esperanza de vida en Ti

    Coro
    He aqui te adoro, he aqui me postro
    He aqui declaro que eres mi Dios
    Eres mas que hermoso eres mas que digno
    Tan maravilloso para mi

    verse 2
    Rey de Reyes eres tan exaltado
    Glorioso en los cielos eres Tu
    Humillado veniste al mundo que has creado
    Por amor Tu sufristes por mi.

    (bridge)
    Nunca sabre cuato costo
    en la cruz Jesus pago
    Nunca sabre cuanto costo
    en la cruz por mi murio.

  9. #9
    ~ Mex Moderator ~ Zahra2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 812 Times in 658 Posts

    I have a spanish version of Heme Aquí by Alejandro Alonso... its there a change that's the one you are looking for ? if is not... you can tell me more clues, like singer or add the lyrics

    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

  10. #10
    ~ Mex Moderator ~ Zahra2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 812 Times in 658 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by damarys View Post
    I think that is probably what was requested; that's usually the way people want it in this forum. I love this song. I had not seen the Spanish translation but I'm not surprised YOU have it! Can't give you more reputation right now, but you deserve it.
    ahh, thanxs so much darling.... if you want it ( I mean the song) I can send it to you.... actually I have both versions... I love her so much....
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    wow i love this song we sang this song in camapamento de jovenes last week which For the glory of GOD it was super awsome!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by LASINGER; 01-15-2009 at 10:42 AM.
    ANGEL_GURL ALL THE WAY!!

Similar Threads

  1. Here are all my translated songs
    By AlwayzGodsBaby in forum English Worship Song in Spanish translation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 10:16 AM
  2. Spanish AND English Worship Songs
    By DebZ in forum English Worship Song in Spanish translation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 11:24 AM
  3. I need your help! I would love to translate Holy are you lord to spanish
    By vrubies31 in forum Spanish lyrics translation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 01:53 PM
  4. People Need the Lord
    By salcedojessie in forum Spanish lyrics translation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:29 AM
  5. Lord Of The Harvest
    By kittiekat777 in forum English Worship Song in Spanish translation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 06:19 PM

Posting Permissions