what's this song?

Thread: what's this song?

Tags: None
  1. cosmic said:

Default Solved: what's this song?

I heard this song quite a while ago (back in 2007) on a British TV show and I've been scouring Google off and on since then trying to find out what the song is, but with no luck so far. Most of the songs I've heard on the show in the past have been by British artists, so this song is more than likely by a British band/singer as well. The vocals in the song are by a male singer, and the only lyrics I can make out are something like "I've gotta find out" and "did/do you find out all those thing they say/said". I only heard a very small snippet of the song, but I'd say it sounds kind of rock or pop/rock. You can click here to listen to an mp3 clip of the song taken from the show, if it will help any

Thanks!

edit: Found out what the song was!! Quite by accident, actually. I was checking out some songs by a band I'd heard on the show, not know the song I was looking for was also by them. Anyway, the song is "Find Out" by The Race.
    Last edited by cosmic; 12-23-2008 at 06:26 PM.

atmaestro said:

I did not find a good match for your lyrics. The closest I got was the song "I Just Wanna Live" by Good Charlotte (or Anthem).
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. cosmic said:

It's definitely not a Good Charlotte song. I get the feeling the song is probably a bit obscure, not well known. And it's most likely by a British artist.

But thanks for trying : )

Mumbles said:

Can you tell us what show it's from....you never know it might help
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

5. cosmic said:

^ Yeah, sure. The show is called "Hollyoaks" and the song appeared in the episode shown on January 29, 2007.