Solved: Song from the late 90's early 00's...

Thread: Solved: Song from the late 90's early 00's...

Tags: None
  1. otaku565 said:

Talking Solved: Song from the late 90's early 00's...

Hey! This forum is a cool idea... hehe.

I'm trying to identify this song that randomly gets stuck in my head about once a week. It played on MTV and VH1 for a little while, wasn't really big but I liked it. It's kind of an electronic/techno/pop song, the video is animated, kind of psychedelic, and the only lyrics I can seem to remember go something like "Everybody gonna be-eh reunited, whoa-oa-oa". The instruments sound kind of horn like, higher in tone, not a lot of bass or low notes (if any).

The only other thing that sticks out in my memory is a sort of "this and that" kind of feel to the video. Father and son comes to mind, or ketchup and mustard, maybe there were dancing condiments in the video? Gosh it's like on the tip of my tongue but I can't grasp it. XD

Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks

Edit: I forgot to add that the lyrics I remember are about the only lyrics to the song, it's kind of repetitive in that sense.

atmaestro said:

My wild guess is "Reunited" by Peaches and Herb

We both are so excited 'cause we're reunited, hey, hey
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. otaku565 said:

No the song I'm thinking of was definitely done in the late 90's, and the video for the song is animated....

4. TheMusicLuvR said:

WOW! I can't believe Atmaster didn't know this one! It's one of my faves. The song is DEFINITELY "Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior. I'm 100% certain of this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dee3Y...eature=related

^^ This is a great vid and song. The lyrics are "Everybody, move your feet and feel united, oh-oh-oh" not "Everybody's gonna be reunited". But it's really sorta muffled. Close, though!

5. otaku565 said:

Thank you so much TheMusicLuvR! Hit the nail on the head! And now that I've seen the video again I'm assured that I'm not crazy haha, dancing condiments!

Thanks a lot for the comments guys, you are the bomb-diggity

6. TheMusicLuvR said:

Smile

Haha, as "Otaku565" I'm surprised you havent' seen the ANBU fan flash...that's where I learned the song.

7. Josephlol said:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMusicLuvR View Post
    WOW! I can't believe Atmaster didn't know this one! It's one of my faves. The song is DEFINITELY "Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior. I'm 100% certain of this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dee3Y...eature=related

^^ This is a great vid and song. The lyrics are "Everybody, move your feet and feel united, oh-oh-oh" not "Everybody's gonna be reunited". But it's really sorta muffled. Close, though!
    for over 10 years been trying to figure out the name of this song . heard snippets on the radio but could never identify a part of the letter that was not ' everybody ' . once I was on holiday in London and also listen to music . until today, after much searching , I found ! Thank ThemusicLuvR and otaku565