Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Thread: Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Tags: None
  1. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bebestylee View Post
    Broo....I don't know about you sometimes.....
    well that's my opinion, but i don't even really like puerto rican rap.

viciousz_love said:

have any of you heard of a dominican rapper m-one?

bebestylee said:

Quote Originally Posted by viciousz_love View Post
    have any of you heard of a dominican rapper m-one?
    Nope...but i've heard of R1
    Dime cosas dulces para que cuando te las tengas que tragar, no te sepan tan amargas!!!

4. Loiseau said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    well that's my opinion, but i don't even really like puerto rican rap.
    I dont really listen to that much Dominican rap i only heard this one song with juelz santana with JR writer and this dominican rapper and they was rapping in spanish and the dominican rapper was tearing new *******s with his flow if dominican rappers are anything like him i need to listen but the ones i've heard aren't really good except for some of them in NYC

bebestylee said:

Quote Originally Posted by Loiseau View Post
    I dont really listen to that much Dominican rap i only heard this one song with juelz santana with JR writer and this dominican rapper and they was rapping in spanish and the dominican rapper was tearing new *******s with his flow if dominican rappers are anything like him i need to listen but the ones i've heard aren't really good except for some of them in NYC
    I AGREE COMPLETELY!!!
    Dime cosas dulces para que cuando te las tengas que tragar, no te sepan tan amargas!!!

viciousz_love said:

dominican rap can go both ways, it depends on who you listen to, some of them suck and remind me of crappy american rap, whereas others completely shred on their tracks and its unbelievably good. A lot of the NYC Dominican rappers tend to be better, but there are some really decent dominican rappers from DR.

bebestylee said:

dominican rap can go both ways, it depends on who you listen to, some of them suck and remind me of crappy american rap, whereas others completely shred on their tracks and its unbelievably good. A lot of the NYC Dominican rappers tend to be better, but there are some really decent dominican rappers from DR.
    I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. dmoney101 said:

i don't really like NY dominican rappers. Lo Malo Corita (from NJ, but it's close enough) and Del Patio (Sensato always has some lines that have me laughin in every song) are the only ones who i really like

ohsirus said:

Does This M 1 /r 1 Cat Has Any Hi Quality Notable Songs?
    .:WOn HUNeTtE:. -PontE eN M! n!veL-

10. Loiseau said:

i don't really like NY dominican rappers. Lo Malo Corita (from NJ, but it's close enough) and Del Patio (Sensato always has some lines that have me laughin in every song) are the only ones who i really like
    i never heard of those guys before but Jersey and NYC is different definately when it comes to music. NYC rappers spanish or just regular rap are different. look at some of the artist in PR that either lived in NYC or are from the area they got a certain swag to them when they rap and what they rap about

11. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Loiseau View Post
    i never heard of those guys before but Jersey and NYC is different definately when it comes to music. NYC rappers spanish or just regular rap are different. look at some of the artist in PR that either lived in NYC or are from the area they got a certain swag to them when they rap and what they rap about
    it's easy to fake what you talk about. and idk about the swag,

ohsirus said:

Dmoney I Never Caught The Reason Y U Dnt Like Pr Rappers.. So What Is It? And What Rappers Do You Like?

13. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ohsirus View Post
    Dmoney I Never Caught The Reason Y U Dnt Like Pr Rappers.. So What Is It? And What Rappers Do You Like?
    idk, i just don't. of course there's some really good ones, but i usually don't like PR music in general (except perreo. i always enjoy an old school perreo beat)

viciousz_love said:

idk, i just don't. of course there's some really good ones, but i usually don't like PR music in general (except perreo. i always enjoy an old school perreo beat)
    yeayea good old perreo, but where i'm from its hard to find a guy who can dance well to it haha.

but none the less. i like reggaeton more than spanish hip hop.

and to answer someone else's question check out tu mirada by m-one

and m-one and R1 are two completely different people. try going to www.flowexclusivo.com and click on unreleased dominican rap.

15. dmoney101 said:

yeayea good old perreo, but where i'm from its hard to find a guy who can dance well to it haha.

but none the less. i like reggaeton more than spanish hip hop.

and to answer someone else's question check out tu mirada by m-one

and m-one and R1 are two completely different people. try going to www.flowexclusivo.com and click on unreleased dominican rap.
    i've never seen m one and i stay on flowexclusivo, soydebarrio, mundord, and all those websites

ohsirus said:

Im Out In Az Damn Near Latino Central (more Mexicans Than South American Or Carribean Latin Though) And Its Hard To Find A Good Latin Gurl That Can Really Do Work To Some Reggaeton. Makes Those Trips To Pr All That Much Better. But They Set The Bar So High Come Back To Az And Its Neva The Same. I Also Asked About M-one... Thanx For The Reference

viciousz_love said:

no problem

try listening to the dominican mix to arab money, that's pretty good.

and vakero and toxic crew is good too. joa too haha

18. dmoney101 said:

no problem

try listening to the dominican mix to arab money, that's pretty good.

and vakero and toxic crew is good too. joa too haha
    my favorite rappers are
    1-Toxic Crow
    2-Lapiz Conciente
    3-Vakero
    i HAAATE Joa. he's got good lyrics, but he's got beef with everybody i like, plus his voice is high pitched and whiny.

ohsirus said:

I Noticed The High Pitch Voice Thing W/ A Lot Of Reggaeton Artist. . I Dnt No Whats Up W/ That ???

viciousz_love said:

i've never seen m one and i stay on flowexclusivo, soydebarrio, mundord, and all those websites
    it was back in the summer, if anything just go to myspace and check it. he's relatively new. haha and i def agree with joa, but i like some of his stuff so :P

lmao

i really like esta noche by vakero.

ha this is really off topic bc its not bout dominican rap, but have you ever heard of the eastside valleros?