Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Thread: Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Tags: None

viciousz_love said:

like i hate that you have no idea.

i'm not the worlds greatest like she is, but i can most certainly move my hips, so i appreciate it when guys keep up.

2. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by viciousz_love View Post
    like i hate that you have no idea.

i'm not the worlds greatest like she is, but i can most certainly move my hips, so i appreciate it when guys keep up.
    yea, to me, it's not perreo if the guy doesn't dance too, it's just twirking

viciousz_love said:

its really awkward and it can ruin things. haha so i was in class .. and the teacher is really strict with how spanish is spoken and i was talking to my friend and i was like he jangueao con el cada fin de semana este mes and she freaked it was so bad.

4. dmoney101 said:

its really awkward and it can ruin things. haha so i was in class .. and the teacher is really strict with how spanish is spoken and i was talking to my friend and i was like he jangueao con el cada fin de semana este mes and she freaked it was so bad.
    jajaja, my teacher has gotten pretty cool. i say chingao a lot (there's whites,blacks, and even asians that say that because of me lol), no mames, and other crap that i should probably get in trouble for, but he never trips. he always asks me questions about my accent and stuff though, like, he got me to say "camisa" and asked why i pronounced the s in that but not in ecuela or something like that. idk, but it's all good

btw, what is jangueao? i've heard it a lot but never bothered to find out what it is jaja

bebestylee said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    jajaja, my teacher has gotten pretty cool. i say chingao a lot (there's whites,blacks, and even asians that say that because of me lol), no mames, and other crap that i should probably get in trouble for, but he never trips. he always asks me questions about my accent and stuff though, like, he got me to say "camisa" and asked why i pronounced the s in that but not in ecuela or something like that. idk, but it's all good

btw, what is jangueao? i've heard it a lot but never bothered to find out what it is jaja
    jangueo is the act of hanging out...hence Jan(HAN)-gueo(GING)....kind've the same thing as Frontiar...and Lunchar..they are just english words with spanish accents and conjugations.
    Dime cosas dulces para que cuando te las tengas que tragar, no te sepan tan amargas!!!

6. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bebestylee View Post
    jangueo is the act of hanging out...hence Jan(HAN)-gueo(GING)....kind've the same thing as Frontiar...and Lunchar..they are just english words with spanish accents and conjugations.
    jaja, damn puerto ricans always using english to confuse me :P

7. Loiseau said:

I don't know about you guys but when I go to NYC the way they talk is crazy. I never been to D.R. but my brother has and he told me its similar to NYC but NYC dominicans slang is more harder to understand. When I'm in NYC in the heights with the dominicans they be saying things that i don't even know if i didn't have my cousin with me i would've been so lost.

viciousz_love said:

its like in english, the slang changes daily lol.

ohsirus said:

Anybody Heard Any New Reggaeton Club Bangers?
    .:WOn HUNeTtE:. -PontE eN M! n!veL-

10. dmoney101 said:

i've been listening to a track called Baby Yum Yum (forgot who it's by) and it's bangin. i can perreo so hard to it, i love it

viciousz_love said:

i just looked up that song ... jesus. its so hard. the beats really strong.

12. dmoney101 said:

i just looked up that song ... jesus. its so hard. the beats really strong.
    i know. it makes me just wanna beat somebody's *** then grab a girl and perreo agresivisimo! jaja

viciousz_love said:

jajaja estaba pensando en algo como eso peroo con un hombre

MGrace said:

Quote Originally Posted by Loiseau View Post
    yeah a couple of my boys are from jamaica and take me to some parties and they be getting down. I think everyone who is from the islands got something in them to make them dance the way we do lol. lately i've been meeting a lot of girls that can't really dance perreo that well but everytime i go back to NYC or PR its always crazy but the girls down here a straight.
    Is Perreo like grinding or what? I want to learn how to do dance like that, but to be honest i'm scared of some dudes they want to get real carried away! LOL Latino guys are HOT, yet agressive:-)

ohsirus said:

Thats Whats Up I'll Check It Out.. Good Look

ohsirus said:

Mgrace If U Can Freak Dance U Can Perrea

17. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MGrace View Post
    Is Perreo like grinding or what? I want to learn how to do dance like that, but to be honest i'm scared of some dudes they want to get real carried away! LOL Latino guys are HOT, yet agressive:-)
    can you twirk? it's basically that, but more sensual, more rhythm and feeling

MGrace said:

Oooo all that naughty dancing! I've usually danced facing a dude before, like if you've ever seen the "Pam Pam" video, i've done that, I thought it was called grinding, but i'm so ignorent when it comes to new terms and what not...sad i'm too young to be so out of the loop! lol

19. dmoney101 said:

Oooo all that naughty dancing! I've usually danced facing a dude before, like if you've ever seen the "Pam Pam" video, i've done that, I thought it was called grinding, but i'm so ignorent when it comes to new terms and what not...sad i'm too young to be so out of the loop! lol
    how old are you?

bebestylee said:

Perriando is bumpin and grinding...there's just many ways of saying it. So you're not really out of the loop so to speak...
    Dime cosas dulces para que cuando te las tengas que tragar, no te sepan tan amargas!!!