Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Thread: Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Tags: None

MGrace said:

Yea we have all those in my area, mostly "Kings" and "Brown Pride" "Sudaņos" I'm sure I spelled that wrong! Bloods, Cryps n all that....I call em wannabe's cuz this isnt a big city, all that hard gngbanging isnt even necessary! LOL

viciousz_love said:

yea i don't wanna get entangled with that though.

MGrace said:

oh yea, they're still dangerous I don't want to get shot. they stay on some raw stuff, I won't even date guy that runs around that kind of stuff!

So more about Perreo I was watching the Pam Pam video!Now I wanna go dancing!!!

viciousz_love said:

hahaha i'm always on the look for new music.
    and i'm going to see a friend hopefully this weekend who'll dance with me

oh! cutest song ever de fuga por baby ranks!

its so cute. that same friend and i were dancing to that last summer, but not perreoing .. it was more of a cute thing lmao

5. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MGrace View Post
    Yea we have all those in my area, mostly "Kings" and "Brown Pride" "Sudaņos" I'm sure I spelled that wrong! Bloods, Cryps n all that....I call em wannabe's cuz this isnt a big city, all that hard gngbanging isnt even necessary! LOL
    Sureņos=Sur13. donde vive tu?

MGrace said:

I live in a small, college town in Texas don't know if you've heard of Texas A&M? I mean people from all over the world come here just to go to that college...*rolls eyes*, guess if they can't get into an I-V league college!

(Viciousz_love )*shakes finger* you be good! LOL

I liked Baby Ranks in "Mayor Que Yo" but I haven't explored him as an artist too much! i'm going to check that song out

viciousz_love said:

he's rather new. he just released his first album in the summer its called "Mi Flow - This is it" its not super great but some of the songs are really good like el amor se fue, and de fuga

and mayor que yo is a freaking classic! haha

i just downloaded reggaeton sex four ahaha let's just say that's an interesting album lmao.

MGrace said:

DARN Itunes, they never have what you're looking for! i'm going to have to start searching for other sources to download! The title of the album is "Reggaeton Sex 4"? where do you download your music from?

9. dmoney101 said:

DARN Itunes, they never have what you're looking for! i'm going to have to start searching for other sources to download! The title of the album is "Reggaeton Sex 4"? where do you download your music from?
    http://www.realtalkreggaeton.net/
    http://flowexclusivo.com
    http://flowhot.net
    http://www.losbandoleros.com/index.php
    http://www.masreggaetonflow.com/index.php

MGrace said:

"Real Talk" Is good! Hey is "Activate" by Guelo Star Perreo, or just a regular song? I love that song, I just downloaded that, Chica Maliante, and Agresvio3, I want Discotequeo Peaso too, sounds good!
    Last edited by MGrace; 01-27-2009 at 12:36 PM.

ohsirus said:

So U Pick U Any New Dance Moves Grace?
    .:WOn HUNeTtE:. -PontE eN M! n!veL-

ohsirus said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    we got B^lood and cKraBs, Sur 13, MS 13, GD, LK, and Brown Pride. Forget Latin Queens too, they ain't nothin
    SPEAKING OF GANGS IF YALL HAPPEN 2 GO 2 PR BE LEARY AND WATCH WHAT U DO AROUND PPL/TEENS/KIDS (WHATEVER U WANT TO CALL THEM) THAT WEAR MARDI GRAS BEADS SPECIFICALLY PURPLE AND YELLOW/GOLD THAT I NO OF. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A FASHION TREND OR SOMETHING SAW THEM IN A COUPLE OF CLUBS DOWN THERE BUT FOUND OUT LATER THEY WERE "GANG RELATED" DNT NO THE NAMES BUT JUST FYI

viciousz_love said:

good to know thanks homie.

@ MGrace

you can't always judge by the name of the song, because some of the songs with seemingly random or odd names can have heavy heavy beats. or even random ones

and i'd go with blinblineo.net
    and flowexclusivo.com

the other ones i haven't checked out yet

ohsirus said:

As You Listen To More Reggaeton U'll Pick On Certain Words Used In Those "perreo Songs" Like Dembow, Perreo, Muetteve, Pa Lante, Sigue (siguelo) Bialar, Toma, Montala, Bellaco, Yankiando Etc. . . Sometimes If You Got An Ear For Music You Can Tell By The Beat But Not Always. Even Certain Singers Are More Likely To Have More Sexual Songs Than Others Like Jowell Y Randy Vs Daddy Yankee Ya Dig

MGrace said:

Oh I always preview! Because I purchase my music! and I want to get mt 99 cents +tax outta that song!!! lol! Oh and Guelo Star has some real hard songs! the two I just downloaded "Activate" and "Chica Maliante" are the kinda songs that make you wanna hit the floor immedediatley!

Ya'll actually skooled me on "Perreo" but to my surprise alot of the songs talked about in the thread, I already owned half of them

16. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ohsirus View Post
    SPEAKING OF GANGS IF YALL HAPPEN 2 GO 2 PR BE LEARY AND WATCH WHAT U DO AROUND PPL/TEENS/KIDS (WHATEVER U WANT TO CALL THEM) THAT WEAR MARDI GRAS BEADS SPECIFICALLY PURPLE AND YELLOW/GOLD THAT I NO OF. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A FASHION TREND OR SOMETHING SAW THEM IN A COUPLE OF CLUBS DOWN THERE BUT FOUND OUT LATER THEY WERE "GANG RELATED" DNT NO THE NAMES BUT JUST FYI
    yea, they wear beads like that in NY, but not just PRs. Bloods wear red, white, and black, LK wears black and gold, etc.

MGrace said:

So U Pick U Any New Dance Moves Grace?
    Yea I put on my music, and let my body do the rest

I Luuuv me some "Bounty Killer" man is hard core Dance Hall!

ohsirus said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    yea, they wear beads like that in NY, but not just PRs. Bloods wear red, white, and black, LK wears black and gold, etc.
    YEAH THATS KINDA WHACK TO... LIKE "IMA THUG, HARDCORE AND I WEAR PINK" LIKE THATS COOL. GUESS SOME PPL GOTTA OVERCOMPENSATE AND PROVE TO COMPLETE STRANGERS, WHO CAN CARE LESS, THAT THEY ARE A "MAN"... GARBAGE !!!

ohsirus said:

Yea I put on my music, and let my body do the rest

I Luuuv me some "Bounty Killer" man is hard core Dance Hall!
    HEY THATS WUZ UP . . DO YA THANG MA

20. dmoney101 said:

YEAH THATS KINDA WHACK TO... LIKE "IMA THUG, HARDCORE AND I WEAR PINK" LIKE THATS COOL. GUESS SOME PPL GOTTA OVERCOMPENSATE AND PROVE TO COMPLETE STRANGERS, WHO CAN CARE LESS, THAT THEY ARE A "MAN"... GARBAGE !!!
    they wear it because if they wear a bandanna like they did originally, they'd get arrested immediately