Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Thread: Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Tags: None
  1. karmenrundiss said:

wrd guelo got some hawt songs puti puerca ahha
    guelo is now my first
    wisin y yandel
    arcangel pa
    jowell y randy
    plan b
    yes i jUS saiD tHt,YeS ItS tRue,YuR A juMpOFF!

2. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bebestylee View Post
    Nah the DJ Sincero CD Guelo Star Mixtape isn't out yet...it's supposed to hit streets next week...at least that's what he told me.....Where did you hear that track? that track isn't leaked out yet....
    that cd is gonna be fire. Fuma Blones is my shiiiit!

3. karmenrundiss said:

wrd se revento el party is my shyt
    yes i jUS saiD tHt,YeS ItS tRue,YuR A juMpOFF!

viciousz_love said:

hmm don omar with dj sincero - anda sola
    entregate - wisin y yandel
    noche de sexo - wisin y yandel
    al desnudo remix with arcangel y franco el gorila especially once it gets going
    guayeto remix - jowell y randy
    leona - don omar
    not to much - don omar
    ahora es - wisin y yandel

some of the people you guys have listed i've never listened to before so i'm bout to go check them out.

ohsirus said:

I Checked Out Guelo And Nejo Y Dalmata Pretty Dope... Some Of The Beats Are Just Ok But Still Something New And Relatively Different To Listen To
    .:WOn HUNeTtE:. -PontE eN M! n!veL-

viciousz_love said:

yea i can listen to them, but ņejo y dalmata gets old real quick in my opinion. the only song i really like by them in algo musical.

bebestylee said:

Quote Originally Posted by ohsirus View Post
    I Checked Out Guelo And Nejo Y Dalmata Pretty Dope... Some Of The Beats Are Just Ok But Still Something New And Relatively Different To Listen To
    'yeah...that's pretty much the best underground Reggaeton you're going to get for right now.....Guelo Star is about to blow lids when Sincero drops the new mixtape....and then Nejo y Dalmata are hosting Dj Sincero's Encendio 23....so that's going to be awesome too....

You might want to check out this new artist named Eloy. He has a mixtape out there with Baby Records called the 1 Dollar mixtape....I've had it in my car for months now...and I always seem to go back to to it.....His tunes are catchy and the ladies seem to love his flow and voice....so you might want to check him out.
    Dime cosas dulces para que cuando te las tengas que tragar, no te sepan tan amargas!!!

8. MasSueltoQueTu said:

jowell y randy - fragancia 4th level, ponmela
    ņejo y dalmata - esa nena

ohsirus said:

Yeah I do seem to forget about Eloy . . . i've heard a couple of songs he's done and been featured in and he is smooth.

Do you think Guelo is the best lyricist ? ? ?

bebestylee said:

Yeah I do seem to forget about Eloy . . . i've heard a couple of songs he's done and been featured in and he is smooth.

Do you think Guelo is the best lyricist ? ? ?
    Hmmm that's a good question...and it really depends on your own personal style and opinion...I love Guelo Star....His Lyrics are tight. But then again in Lyricism...you have Cosculluela who is ridiculous! Those 2 are by far my favorites...but Cosculluela is more hip hop...Guelo star is more underground Reggaeton.
    Dime cosas dulces para que cuando te las tengas que tragar, no te sepan tan amargas!!!

ohsirus said:

What Would Or Do You Consider A Good Lyricist? When I Listen To Reggaeton I Dnt Hear The Punch Lines, Similies And Metaphors That Hip Hop Artist Use And Are Based Off Of. In Reggaeton Is It Just Their Flow That Makes Them Hot? Like Daddy Yankee Has A Tight Flow, He's Pretty Versitile, Has Good Rhyme Patterns And Pretty Much Smashes Every Song He Is On. However, His Rhymes Dont Have That Punch Or Have That Knock Out Say As A Jay Z,common, Or Jadakiss. And That Goes For A Lot Of Reggaeton Artist. I No A Different Genre However Look At Fabolous On That Dale Don Dale Remix Or Juelz Santana On Conteo Remix. 2 Me There Rhymes Made That Beat And The Song That Much Better. So Bottom Line What Is A Good Reggaeton Lyricist? What Makes Them A Numero Uno Lyricist?

viciousz_love said:

ahhh i just checked out guelo star his shits tight i like it. alot. and eloy is good too i've been listening to him since the summer though

bebestylee said:

What Would Or Do You Consider A Good Lyricist? When I Listen To Reggaeton I Dnt Hear The Punch Lines, Similies And Metaphors That Hip Hop Artist Use And Are Based Off Of. In Reggaeton Is It Just Their Flow That Makes Them Hot? Like Daddy Yankee Has A Tight Flow, He's Pretty Versitile, Has Good Rhyme Patterns And Pretty Much Smashes Every Song He Is On. However, His Rhymes Dont Have That Punch Or Have That Knock Out Say As A Jay Z,common, Or Jadakiss. And That Goes For A Lot Of Reggaeton Artist. I No A Different Genre However Look At Fabolous On That Dale Don Dale Remix Or Juelz Santana On Conteo Remix. 2 Me There Rhymes Made That Beat And The Song That Much Better. So Bottom Line What Is A Good Reggaeton Lyricist? What Makes Them A Numero Uno Lyricist?
    Ummm it's the same concept bro.....flow, style, versatility...all of those components make the artist who they are. ...but, like you said, you have to know what they are saying...in terms of metaphors and similes. Chyno Nyno is a prime example of that....if you understood what he was saying....you would be completely amazed.

14. Loiseau said:

Hmmm that's a good question...and it really depends on your own personal style and opinion...I love Guelo Star....His Lyrics are tight. But then again in Lyricism...you have Cosculluela who is ridiculous! Those 2 are by far my favorites...but Cosculluela is more hip hop...Guelo star is more underground Reggaeton.
    I co-sign that cosculluela is killing it right now and few compare but nengo flow is up there too even though they beafing but i think he is 2nd to coscu.

bebestylee said:

Quote Originally Posted by Loiseau View Post
    I co-sign that cosculluela is killing it right now and few compare but nengo flow is up there too even though they beafing but i think he is 2nd to coscu.
    Yessir....but i don't think Ņengo is 2nd....he's good and all...but not 2nd....Chyno Nyno is 2nd..Guelo Star 3rd....Ņejo 4th and Ņengo 5th..... Then again...that's my opinion!

16. Loiseau said:

Yessir....but i don't think Ņengo is 2nd....he's good and all...but not 2nd....Chyno Nyno is 2nd..Guelo Star 3rd....Ņejo 4th and Ņengo 5th..... Then again...that's my opinion!
    yeah my boy is a hard core chyno nyno fan he's cool sometimes his voice can get a little annoying but thats me but your list is cool all of them are pretty good in my book and not too much seperates them. actually now from recent songs i think mackie is stepping it up too

17. Loiseau said:

hey any of yall heard that new song raperito bye bye by syko ft chyno nyno, jory and guelo star its a pretty good song guelo star kills it

18. dmoney101 said:

I put Nengo as 2nd too, and Coscu as 1 for sure. then Nejo, then Guelo. I don't really like Chyno. his style is really cool, and he's unique, but i have a hard time understanding his music. if i did, i would probably be a big fan of his. his part in Los 3 Chiflones was bangin though. the whole song was on point actually

bebestylee said:

Quote Originally Posted by Loiseau View Post
    hey any of yall heard that new song raperito bye bye by syko ft chyno nyno, jory and guelo star its a pretty good song guelo star kills it
    You're sooo right! Raperito Bye Bye is a hott song!

bebestylee said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    I put Nengo as 2nd too, and Coscu as 1 for sure. then Nejo, then Guelo. I don't really like Chyno. his style is really cool, and he's unique, but i have a hard time understanding his music. if i did, i would probably be a big fan of his. his part in Los 3 Chiflones was bangin though. the whole song was on point actually
    Broo....I don't know about you sometimes.....