Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Thread: Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Tags: None
  1. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by viciousz_love View Post
    it was back in the summer, if anything just go to myspace and check it. he's relatively new. haha and i def agree with joa, but i like some of his stuff so :P

lmao

i really like esta noche by vakero.

ha this is really off topic bc its not bout dominican rap, but have you ever heard of the eastside valleros?
    yea, esta noche is good. i loved the whole rhythm and style of Hablame de Dinero. With joa, he KILLED it on Alante Como Eh with Toxic Crowthey both spit really hard verses, but 90% of his other stuff is trash. i haven't heard of the eastide valleros btw

viciousz_love said:

yeayeayea :P i still think some of his stuff is legit though. one problem i run into the the dominican slang when i listen too it.

and the eastside valleros are mexican, but they're really really good the song if only you knew is really cute. its a love song, but its cute. and in spanish. haha they don't have much music though, otherwise maybe i just can't find it.

but if only you knew is on myspace if you wanna check it out.

bebestylee said:

yeayea good old perreo, but where i'm from its hard to find a guy who can dance well to it haha.
    That's because you are hanging out in all the wrong places.....come down to CT and we'll show you a thing or 2!!! Hasta Abajo is our motto!
    Dime cosas dulces para que cuando te las tengas que tragar, no te sepan tan amargas!!!

viciousz_love said:

lmaoo he descubierto que los boricuas y los dominicanos pueden perrear el mejor

no offense to anyone who's not boricua or dominicano

5. dmoney101 said:

yeayeayea :P i still think some of his stuff is legit though. one problem i run into the the dominican slang when i listen too it.

and the eastside valleros are mexican, but they're really really good the song if only you knew is really cute. its a love song, but its cute. and in spanish. haha they don't have much music though, otherwise maybe i just can't find it.

but if only you knew is on myspace if you wanna check it out.
    yea, that's why they don't have a ton of listeners. if you're unfamiliar with dominican slang, it's super hard to understand. i learned spanish from that music, so now my conversational spanish is crazy and most people don't really understand what i'm talking about jajaja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwLRTIMbDkw

the reason i got into dominican music jaja

bebestylee said:

ummm maybe....maybe not! it all depends....everyone in my crew gets down....but then again...I got everyone into Reggae, Reggae Roots and Reggaeton. but all my Jamaican peeps give me a run for my money....it's always a good battle with them!
    Dime cosas dulces para que cuando te las tengas que tragar, no te sepan tan amargas!!!

viciousz_love said:

lmaoo i'm just bein silly i'm down for anyone for who move their hips as well as i can haha

8. Loiseau said:

Quote Originally Posted by bebestylee View Post
    ummm maybe....maybe not! it all depends....everyone in my crew gets down....but then again...I got everyone into Reggae, Reggae Roots and Reggaeton. but all my Jamaican peeps give me a run for my money....it's always a good battle with them!
    yeah a couple of my boys are from jamaica and take me to some parties and they be getting down. I think everyone who is from the islands got something in them to make them dance the way we do lol. lately i've been meeting a lot of girls that can't really dance perreo that well but everytime i go back to NYC or PR its always crazy but the girls down here a straight.

viciousz_love said:

Quote Originally Posted by Loiseau View Post
    yeah a couple of my boys are from jamaica and take me to some parties and they be getting down. I think everyone who is from the islands got something in them to make them dance the way we do lol. lately i've been meeting a lot of girls that can't really dance perreo that well but everytime i go back to NYC or PR its always crazy but the girls down here a straight.
    agreed. but in nj there are a lot too within a 25 miles radius of nyc

10. Crisa said:

Well the song that I like right now is a little old but I just discovered
    It's Ahora Es by Wisin Y Yandel. I think I like it because of Yandel's voice....

11. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Crisa View Post
    Well the song that I like right now is a little old but I just discovered
    It's Ahora Es by Wisin Y Yandel. I think I like it because of Yandel's voice....
    my favorite is old too, Pa Lante y Pa Tras by Sir Speedy. every time i hear it i just wanna grab the closest girl and perreo (as long as she looks alright jajaja)

ohsirus said:

Just General Question When Artist Say "mas Flow" What Are They Refering To By "flow"? Is It "flow" Like Rhyming Skills Like We Got More Flow Or "flow" Like Cash, Money, Mas Flow More Cash More Money? Or Is It None Of The Above And Im Completely Off?
    .:WOn HUNeTtE:. -PontE eN M! n!veL-

viciousz_love said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    my favorite is old too, Pa Lante y Pa Tras by Sir Speedy. every time i hear it i just wanna grab the closest girl and perreo (as long as she looks alright jajaja)
    agreed ... except no quiero perrear con una mujer ...

14. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ohsirus View Post
    Just General Question When Artist Say "mas Flow" What Are They Refering To By "flow"? Is It "flow" Like Rhyming Skills Like We Got More Flow Or "flow" Like Cash, Money, Mas Flow More Cash More Money? Or Is It None Of The Above And Im Completely Off?
    rapping flow

ohsirus said:

ite - thnx
    .:WOn HUNeTtE:. -PontE eN M! n!veL-

viciousz_love said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    yea, that's why they don't have a ton of listeners. if you're unfamiliar with dominican slang, it's super hard to understand. i learned spanish from that music, so now my conversational spanish is crazy and most people don't really understand what i'm talking about jajaja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwLRTIMbDkw

the reason i got into dominican music jaja
    i just looked at this video. and i have seen it before.
    i love this video like you have no idea.

they are the sickest i've ever seen

i like the one they do to entregate too, but its not as good as the one the do to anda sola

viciousz_love said:

18. dmoney101 said:

i've seen that one a few times. i pretty much learned to perreo watchin him for real. i know a lot of guys just like to stand there and have the girl dance on them, but i dance back with them. maybe one day i'll be as good as them jaja

viciousz_love said:

omg i hate when guys are like dead when they dance. tengo un amigo colombiano y el puede perrear muy bien. puede mover conmigo cuando perreamos.

20. dmoney101 said:

omg i hate when guys are like dead when they dance. tengo un amigo colombiano y el puede perrear muy bien. puede mover conmigo cuando perreamos.
    yea, as long as you move with the girl and keep up it's ok, but just standing there is unacceptable jaja