Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Thread: Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Tags: None

ohsirus said:

Cool Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Wuz Good Yall. . Just Wntd To Get A Vibe On What Ppls Favorite Reggaeton Perreo Song(s) Is/are And What Do U Like About The Song (beat, Lyrics, Artist Etc..)
    .:WOn HUNeTtE:. -PontE eN M! n!veL-

bebestylee said:

hmm if you looking for some real good dirty dirty, get down to the ground, Perreo Perro type ish....Look into the following artists:

Anyone from Ponce:

J-King y Maximan
    • Un Hijo en la disco
    • Dejame Tocarte
    • Changueria
    • Beso en la boca
    • Guayandolo

Jowell y Randy
    • Pasto Pelu
    • Guyoteo
      Honestly pretty much any Jowell y Randy

De La Ghetto
    • Kiss Kiss Remix
    • Ese Mahon
    • Tu Te Imaginas

Old Arcangel (Not that new romantikeo he's doing..)
    • Any of the Agresivos
    • Any Old Arcangel really....

Jadiel
    • Sol Playa Y Arena
    • Tranquila

Guelo Star
    • Puti Puerca
    • Puti Puerca Remix
    • Senda Coete
    • Reggaeton pal mundo
    • Azotala
    • Guayala

Eloy! (New kid you should look into! He's 17 years old just signed to Baby Records with Zion)
    • Se Va Guilla ft Yomo
    • Fuera Del Planeta ft Zion, Jowell y Randy

Most of these songs are underground...so you won't hear them that much main stream...but they are great songs to get your freak on at a house party...
    Last edited by bebestylee; 12-09-2008 at 07:23 AM.
    Dime cosas dulces para que cuando te las tengas que tragar, no te sepan tan amargas!!!

ohsirus said:

Thats Whats Up. . Im More Into The Underground Seen Anyway.. Main Stream Is Nice But Ppl Play Those Songs To Life After Death.. Just Dnt No When To Let It Go Ya No... I Have Heard Some Of These Songs But Not All... Will Mos Def Take A Listen To Them. Who Would You Say Are You Top 5 Artist In The Reggaeton Game Right Now?

bebestylee said:

Quote Originally Posted by ohsirus View Post
    Thats Whats Up. . Im More Into The Underground Seen Anyway.. Main Stream Is Nice But Ppl Play Those Songs To Life After Death.. Just Dnt No When To Let It Go Ya No... I Have Heard Some Of These Songs But Not All... Will Mos Def Take A Listen To Them. Who Would You Say Are You Top 5 Artist In The Reggaeton Game Right Now?
    Hard to say...it's def personal preference:

My favorite Artists would have to be:
    1. Guelo Star
    2. Nejo
    3. Dalmata
    4. Jamsha
    5. J-King y Maximan
    6. Jowell y Randy
    7. De La Ghetto
    8. Chyno Nyno
    9. Cosculluela
    10. Ņengo Flow
    11. Yaga y Mackie
    12. Daddy Yankee (Winchester 30/30 though)

Those are just a few that I can think of right off the top of my head....I'm more into the Hip Hop scene anyway...so I listen to Coscullula, Chyno Nyno and Ņengo Flow more...
    Dime cosas dulces para que cuando te las tengas que tragar, no te sepan tan amargas!!!

5. boricamami07 said:

WELL 4ME iWULD SAY...
    1.DON OMAR
    2.ARCANGEL
    3.JOWELL Y RANDY
    4.YAGA Y MACKiE
    5.WiSiN Y YANDEL

bebestylee said:

Quote Originally Posted by boricamami07 View Post
    WELL 4ME iWULD SAY...
    1.DON OMAR
    2.ARCANGEL
    3.JOWELL Y RANDY
    4.YAGA Y MACKiE
    5.WiSiN Y YANDEL
    Good Choices...but Yaga y Mackie don't really make Perreo...They are more Hip Hop now....Arcangel is more popish R&B lately......and Wisin y Yandel are doing many different things...but they do have some good tracks. Don Omar is supposed to be coming out with 3 Cds real soon....hopefully he'll show me that he can keep up with the evolution of Reggaeton.....Diva Virtual, His latest Track, was alright.....not that great!

walking_on_air10 said:

frikitona by plan b

ohsirus said:

what do u like about frikitona?

9. Loiseau said:

I didn't know if you were talking about new songs or old but here are some of My favorite perreo type songs are:

Yaviah- Wiki Wiki
    J-king y Maximan- Beso en la boca
    J-king y Maximan ft Arcangel- descontrol(any J-king y Maximan song really)
    Plan B- Guata-uba, Chica Ven, Frikitona, Que Plan B
    Daddy Yankee- Machucando, no es culpa mia(so many others)
    La sista ft Jowell y Randy- striper remix
    Jowell y Randy- Any song really (pasto pelu is cool too)
    De la ghetto y Arcangel- Dale ma ( de que vale)
    wisin y yandel ft romeo- noche de sexo
    --a lot more ill add later but my top 5 right now is mix cause i listen to more spanish rap than perreo songs..
    Cosculluela
    J-king y Maximan
    Yaga y Mackie (mainly Mackie)
    Nengo Flow
    Guelo Star
    also Arcangel but only when he is singing/rapping gangsta not really the pop stuff and Syko and De la ghetto when they rapping really

10. Loiseau said:

Hey bebestylee you got the new guelo star cd with dj sin cero? I liked that song he did over that pop Champagne beat it was hot but I havn't heard the whole cd just one or two songs is it any good?

ohsirus said:

Loiseau U Hit 2 Of My Faves Machucando And Wiki Wiki.. Gotta Check Out That Pop Champagne Rmx That Jim Jones Mix Is Hoootttt

12. Loiseau said:

You talking about that Pop champagne with juelz n jim jones i heard that one but just jim jones i havn't but the one with guelo star is hot too

bebestylee said:

Quote Originally Posted by Loiseau View Post
    Hey bebestylee you got the new guelo star cd with dj sin cero? I liked that song he did over that pop Champagne beat it was hot but I havn't heard the whole cd just one or two songs is it any good?
    Nah the DJ Sincero CD Guelo Star Mixtape isn't out yet...it's supposed to hit streets next week...at least that's what he told me.....Where did you hear that track? that track isn't leaked out yet....

ohsirus said:

i havent heard the Guelo mix yet. . but Loiseau i was referring to the cut thats out now w/ juelz and jone and rb just ddnt wnt to say all the names. we are talking about the same song

15. Loiseau said:

[QUOTE=bebestylee;486658]Nah the DJ Sincero CD Guelo Star Mixtape isn't out yet...it's supposed to hit streets next week...at least that's what he told me.....Where did you hear that track? that track isn't leaked out yet....[/QUOTE

Cause sin cero be dj'ing in NY sometimes and he was playing like songs he be coming out with and he had a video on youtube where he played like 30 secongds of that pop champagne guelo's version and it was hot and i thought it came out allready since you had the picture

16. Loiseau said:

Yeah ohsirus that pop champagne sounds nice in the car and the club but ron bronz use that tpain machine wrong but the beat is hot

bebestylee said:

Quote Originally Posted by Loiseau View Post
    Cause sin cero be dj'ing in NY sometimes and he was playing like songs he be coming out with and he had a video on youtube where he played like 30 secongds of that pop champagne guelo's version and it was hot and i thought it came out allready since you had the picture
    Ahhhh yeah I forgot about the youtube video. He recorded that in Vandome in New Haven CT....I have the track...it's fire...there's also another track that he made up here for Sincero too...that is hot...Cop the mixtape...it's gonna be awesome! Guelo Star has been one of my fav underground stars for a very long time....

Guelo Star:

Las mujeres en el club, yo se lo que quieren
    Que le page el trago y que suelto me la lleve
    Yo la cojo, la maltrato y hago que me pele
    Te quedaste por intentar de robar mis cheles
    Nooooooooo, no te ponga inventar
    Nooooooooo, no te dejes llevar
    Nooooooooo, tu amiga esta bien mal
    y si al novio de ella lo voy a reventar

Porque lo primero que hago lo seteo caliente
    Primer paso falso pa recojer los dientes
    Bo! Esto se jodio, La Pelicula Viviente demente regreso!
    con los nativos Yai y Toly de Carolina a Ponce
    explotando pecho sin chaleco de bronze
    tiren trambo mambo pa ver cuando le exploto el bembo
    DJ Sincero metele dos de recuerdos
    pa que aprendan que aqui no comviven el guillao de cerdo
    aprendan que aqui no comviven el guillao de puerco
    nosotros respetamos la cultura y no
    vamo a dejar a nadie que nos pisotee en el juego
    esto es mi vida, esto es mi flow, esto es mi forma de ser
    es triste ver como pa esto se presta una mujer
    pero la movie no se deja, deja la pendeja
    aqui respeto se te espeta, se te espeta de tras.

Prrrraaaaaaaaaaa un medio posillo papa! jajaaaa
    Last edited by bebestylee; 12-24-2008 at 08:07 AM.

18. Loiseau said:

yeah thats the song but whats the name of the song called? do you know?

walking_on_air10 said:

what do u like about frikitona?
    i like the flow and the lyrics

some other good ones:
    -El Mellao by Voltio (the remix is good too)
    -Dale Morena by Baby Kitla
    -Desnudate by Big Metra

definitely anthing by ņejo y dalmata, jowell y randy, and basically what they said (dont have time to list them all)
    Last edited by walking_on_air10; 12-29-2008 at 05:42 PM. Reason: spelling

ohsirus said:

I Think Rb Did The Vocoder Justice. . . The Vocoder In Itslf Is Debatable. Not Everyone Can Or Should Use It, But I Think It Worked For Him. At Least Rb Can Actually Hold Some Notes !!!