Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Thread: Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Tags: None

MGrace said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    how old are you?
    22:-)

2. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MGrace View Post
    22:-)
    wow, you've heard the word twirkin/twurkin right?

MGrace said:

Oh yea I have, like in songs....And I know this sounds bad, but I never knew exactly what it meant, I always assumed it was a nasty way of saying 'sex' or whatever!

The first time I heard that expression it was in an Usher song, my friend wanted me to listen and tell her what the term meant, but I didn't know either, so from that point on everytime we heard 'Twirk' we said ewww they must be talking about gettin their freak on!lol

4. dmoney101 said:

Oh yea I have, like in songs....And I know this sounds bad, but I never knew exactly what it meant, I always assumed it was a nasty way of saying 'sex' or whatever!

The first time I heard that expression it was in an Usher song, my friend wanted me to listen and tell her what the term meant, but I didn't know either, so from that point on everytime we heard 'Twirk' we said ewww they must be talking about gettin their freak on!lol
    nope
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QapV26M5oig
    that's twirkin
    and perreo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwLRTIMbDkw (my favorite video ever jaja)

MGrace said:

Goodness! I've seen chicks dance like ol girl in the first video, sadly I don't have enough booty to shake it like that:-/ My black girl genes didn't kick in enough in that area! LOL

I'm built like that girl in the second video! Chick was workin her stuff, looks like fun!

6. dmoney101 said:

Goodness! I've seen chicks dance like ol girl in the first video, sadly I don't have enough booty to shake it like that:-/ My black girl genes didn't kick in enough in that area! LOL

I'm built like that girl in the second video! Chick was workin her stuff, looks like fun!
    what races are you?

btw, has anyone heard Miss Goodie Goodie? that song goes really hard
    Last edited by dmoney101; 01-22-2009 at 06:37 AM.

ohsirus said:

U Doin The Damn Thang If You Can Twirk, Get Ur R.kelly On "bump And Grind", Freak Etc. . . In Us Its More Dirty Dancing.. Its More Wild And A Lot More Shaking And Vibrating. Perriando Like It Was Said Before Is More Sensual, YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR IN THE MOMENT W/ JUST THAT PERSON, MORE Just 1-on-1. YA DIG? It Has More Of A Danchall Feel To IT. You Heard The Term "slow Wind"? Mgrace What City You From?
    .:WOn HUNeTtE:. -PontE eN M! n!veL-

MGrace said:

what races are you
    Black/ Panamanian Roots (mother is half panamanian)

I'm from a small town, I live an hour from Houston, Tx which is a major city. My mom is from the North, so I like going up there alot for fun, because its really not popin off in Texas when it comes to reggeaton.

ohsirus said:

Reggaeton Dwn South And Out West Isnt That Big. U Can Find Some Good Latin Spots And Dj's Here And There But Not Like Caribean Or South America. To Hlp W/ Your Dancing If Follow Reggae And Dancehall You Can Get A Better Feel For Perreo. That Helped Me But Nothing Like Some 1 On 1 W/ Puerto Rican Mami's At Club Lazer In Pr . . . Good Times. . .

MGrace said:

Yea I honestly don't pary enough! I'm very career driven so I don't make enough time for myself like I should. This summer i'm clearing my whole schedule for "The Night Life" hehe:-)

ohsirus said:

No Time Like The Present ..dale Grace Dale. .

MGrace said:

Si voy voy... i'ma Lacrimogenos hasta el club!

viciousz_love said:

can you twirk? it's basically that, but more sensual, more rhythm and feeling

yesss once you learn to perreo ... it's like most fun way to get to know cute guys who can do it too haha i love it. most of my favorite reggaeton music es buena para perrear.

y soy gringa pero yo tengo un culo ;P

and you don't have to have an *** to perreo ... just move you hips, its more about that than anything that and the physical movement that's rhythmically in time with whom ever you're dancing.

ohsirus said:

Quote Originally Posted by viciousz_love View Post
    yesss once you learn to perreo ... it's like most fun way to get to know cute guys who can do it too haha i love it. most of my favorite reggaeton music es buena para perrear.

y soy gringa pero yo tengo un culo ;P

and you don't have to have an *** to perreo ... just move you hips, its more about that than anything that and the physical movement that's rhythmically in time with whom ever you're dancing.
    EXACTLY.. ITS NOT ABOUT SHAKING IT LIKE WE DO IN THE STATES MORE ABOUT THE MOVEMENT, THE WAY YOU MOVE, AND THE REACTIONS TO THE MOVES YA DIG.. AND CULO'S OF ANY COLOR ARE MUY BIEN IN MY BOOK

MGrace said:

alright girl! i'm sayin, its sexy when a dude actually knows what he's doing AND he's cute! lol I hate when funny lookin dudes wanna be all in ya mix!!!

I'm going to look that song up! I was watching girls on youtube dance perreo, looks like something I could learn to do fast:-p

MGrace said:

Quote Originally Posted by ohsirus View Post
    THE WAY YOU MOVE, AND THE REACTIONS TO THE MOVES YA DIG.. AND CULO'S OF ANY COLOR ARE MUY BIEN IN MY BOOK
    maaaaan i'ma slap pitbul he had all my english speaking homegirls thinking that word was cute! LOL

ohsirus said:

I Wouldnt Say It Was "cute". . . Better Term Pam Pam Or Nalgitas

MGrace said:

Right, but they didn't know any better they had to get schoold real quick! lol

viciousz_love said:

Quote Originally Posted by ohsirus View Post
    EXACTLY.. ITS NOT ABOUT SHAKING IT LIKE WE DO IN THE STATES MORE ABOUT THE MOVEMENT, THE WAY YOU MOVE, AND THE REACTIONS TO THE MOVES YA DIG.. AND CULO'S OF ANY COLOR ARE MUY BIEN IN MY BOOK
    yesyesyes finally and i think most guys agree with you.

haha

MGrace .. some good songs would be
    anda sola - don omar
    entregate - wisin y yandel
    pam pam - wisin y yandel
    the song from above ^^ baby yum yum - john eric
    subelo - wisin y yandel
    beso en la boca - j-king y maximan
    ven sigueme - arcangel y tego calderon
    pegaito a la pared (O-D REMIX) - tego calderon --- this ones just good to dance to in general not necessarily perreo
    bonita remix - arcangel
    lollipop reggaeton remix is really good too
    al desnudo - erre xi ft arcangel y franco el gorila
    guayeteo remix - randy
    fuera del planeta - eloy ft zion y jowell y randy
    salgo pa la calle - dy
    dame lo que quiero - rkm y ken-y
    welcome to my crib - randy
    machucando - dy
    yo se que a ti te gusta - dy or nicky jam
    leona - don omar
    not too much - don omar
    bajaera de panties - jowell y randy

haha i don't feel like typing any more haha

theres some more good ones on here too

20. dmoney101 said:

Black/ Panamanian Roots (mother is half panamanian)

I'm from a small town, I live an hour from Houston, Tx which is a major city. My mom is from the North, so I like going up there alot for fun, because its really not popin off in Texas when it comes to reggeaton.
    yea mami, you got this jaja. i've never seen anyone put it down like girls from different african decents (dominicans, certain puerto ricans, and of course black girls in the US). it's like it's just in their blood to dance