Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Thread: Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Tags: None

MGrace said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    yea mami, you got this jaja. i've never seen anyone put it down like girls from different african decents (dominicans, certain puerto ricans, and of course black girls in the US). it's like it's just in their blood to dance
    Yea my mom used to tell me that we were born with a natural rhythm! Are you hispanic dmoney?

Quote Originally Posted by viciousz_love
    andasola-don omar
    entregate - wisin y yandel
    pam pam - wisin y yandel
    the song from above ^^ baby yum yum - john eric
    subelo - wisin y yandel
    beso en la boca - j-king y maximan
    ven sigueme - arcangel y tego calderon
    pegaito a la pared (O-D REMIX) - tego calderon --- this ones just good to dance to in general not necessarily perreo
    bonita remix - arcangel
    lollipop reggaeton remix is really good too
    al desnudo - erre xi ft arcangel y franco el gorila
    guayeteo remix - randy
    fuera del planeta - eloy ft zion y jowell y randy
    salgo pa la calle - dy
    dame lo que quiero - rkm y ken-y
    welcome to my crib - randy
    machucando - dy
    yo se que a ti te gusta - dy or nicky jam
    leona - don omar
    not too much - don omar
    bajaera de panties - jowell y randy
    I have "Pam Pam" and "Welcome to my crib" the rest of this I gotta explore...Hey is Beautiful by Don Omar a song to perreo to and Metele Con Candela by Daddy Yankee? Oooo and Un Poco Loca by Jowell Y Randy. I like those two, they're not that cute but they have good beats!

2. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MGrace View Post
    Yea my mom used to tell me that we were born with a natural rhythm! Are you hispanic dmoney?

I have "Pam Pam" and "Welcome to my crib" the rest of this I gotta explore...Hey is Beautiful by Don Omar a song to perreo to and Metele Con Candela by Daddy Yankee? Oooo and Un Poco Loca by Jowell Y Randy. I like those two, they're not that cute but they have good beats!
    nope, soy puro gavacho jaja. i was raised in a hispanic varrio though and always hung out with black people, so i've got my rhythm on lock lol

MGrace said:

Alright my ignent nature is kicking in again!!! LOL You're Pure "Gavacho"! Ok sweetie whats Gavacho!? slap me when you define and it happens to be something I should have known! haha:-)

4. dmoney101 said:

Alright my ignent nature is kicking in again!!! LOL You're Pure "Gavacho"! Ok sweetie whats Gavacho!? slap me when you define and it happens to be something I should have known! haha:-)
    gavacho is a paisa way of saying white boy (like guero)

MGrace said:

Yea, ok they have different ways of saying "white" in spanish, I guess its regional??? Since there are more Mexican people in my area, they call a white person "Gringo" I think???, I have heard the word "Guero" too. Shoot I act brand new when it comes to slangs n what not! I'm just now learning that they got a word for N---a in spanish! haha:-) As long as nobody slips and calls me one nobody gets cut! LOL

Sooo you're a white guy with jungle fever! hehe, so you only date hispanic girls or will you talk to white girls?

Hey ya'll you gotta see this! I was scanning around youtube and bumped into this!!! It is too hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-DbN4wQdbk
    Last edited by MGrace; 01-23-2009 at 10:28 AM.

viciousz_love said:

what i really hate is people are like ... why do you know so much spanish or why do you listen too spanish music ... what spanish tv, read in spanish ... etc.. do you wanna be spanish or something?

I hate that because i feel like its another culture to enjoy, a way to be able to communicate with more people and break the american stereotype that we're racist, prejudice, and un-accepting towards other people. like for me learning new languages is a hobby, right now i'm learning russian too. and i hate when people are so ... ignorant.

MGrace said:

People in general tend to be very small minded, a lady had the nerve to tell me one day, that she was not going to allow her child to take spanish classes in school and she says,

" This is MY country and they need to come over here speaking OUR language, theres no way i'm making her learn their language!"

I was SO offended, because my grandmother is a foreingner, and I know what she had to deal with coming to the states! Though she was educated in both english and spanish, people still did not treat her with respect. This is Texas too so my little town is full of idiots.

ohsirus said:

I Dig Yall. .. 100 % African American Myslf. I Love Going To The Caribbean For The Above Reasons. You Dnt Have To Deal W/ That Crap. . There Is No Black White Mexican Etc... There Are Skin Tones However Everyone Is Equal And They Are Proud Of Their Culture. In Pr You Might Be Calld Morena(o), Negrito(a) However Is Not A Bad Thing. Its Just An Expression. If You Say That In The States It More Derogatory More Racial. The Vibe There Is Sooo Chill, Warming And Welcoming. They Take You In As One Of Their Own. Its An Awsome Feeling To Be Around People That Racial Think And Feel Like You. And No That U Dnt Have To Worry About Ur Skin Color. I Respect And Appreciate My Latin Brothers And Sis Cuz They Have An Open Mind And Its All Love. Music Is Universal Reggaeton Isnt Just For Pr, Dr, Peru Etc.. Its For All To Feel The Rhythm And Enjoy. I Bump My Reggaeton Hard And Loud. Im Not Over Compensating For Anything And Its Not A Some Macho Trip But Im Proud To Be Playing/listening To It. I May Not No All The Words But Its About Me Doing Me Y Sienta El Ritmo Oiste !!!
    .:WOn HUNeTtE:. -PontE eN M! n!veL-

viciousz_love said:

I absolutely despise prejudice, yes i'm guilty of a racial crack once in a while ... but who isn't? and the fact is i think indulging yourself in another culture or language, makes you a better and more well rounded person, while still having fun

MGrace said:

I think its human to get pissed at someone and class them because you're mad at the time.

But when you have time to calm down and think of the situation logically you know that someone in every race is guilty of being stupid/ignent/(special mined)-I love using this word, I use it on people who do some strait bass-ackwards crap! LOL

I honestly can say i'm not now, nor have I ever been close minded to any culture, I love to explore and learn new things. I have no problem with friends or people I know well using the "N" word around me, I guess because I live in the south where people use it and try to hurt you with it, it makes me want to vomit when I think that other culture have found ways to say it in their own language.

And I agree with you Ohsirus when they use it, its completely different from how american blacks view it, i've just been conditioned to be a bit irritated by it, but i'm getting past it slowly.

11. dmoney101 said:

Yea, ok they have different ways of saying "white" in spanish, I guess its regional??? Since there are more Mexican people in my area, they call a white person "Gringo" I think???, I have heard the word "Guero" too. Shoot I act brand new when it comes to slangs n what not! I'm just now learning that they got a word for N---a in spanish! haha:-) As long as nobody slips and calls me one nobody gets cut! LOL

Sooo you're a white guy with jungle fever! hehe, so you only date hispanic girls or will you talk to white girls?

Hey ya'll you gotta see this! I was scanning around youtube and bumped into this!!! It is too hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-DbN4wQdbk
    gringo is a more racist/offensive way to say it. there's hispanics that are considered guero since it's light skinned. guera can be used for like a stupid blond, but i don't take any offense to it.
    on the real, i don't really like white people at all. there's only like 5-7 white people i'm cool with. i had 1 white girlfriend and said forget that, stickin to what i know works out well for me jaja
    btw, the n word is "mayate" or "moyo"

MGrace said:

Oh ok! my bad, I sure didn't know that was a slur! they sure do walk around saying it like an everyday word! That is so wrong:-( I just thought it meant "white people". Talk about needing to familiarize myself with all the terms!

13. dmoney101 said:

Oh ok! my bad, I sure didn't know that was a slur! they sure do walk around saying it like an everyday word! That is so wrong:-( I just thought it meant "white people". Talk about needing to familiarize myself with all the terms!
    yea, around here they don't use gringo that much, pero hablan mierda de "mayates" todo dia

viciousz_love said:

i have lots of different friends. i live in a predominantly white town in the NYC suburbs. but i have tons of hispanic friends from all over ... costa rica .. colombia .. el salvador .. la republica dominicana .. puerto rico .. peru ... y más ... i don't use gringo a lot unless i'm talking about really ignorant white people. i didn't know about guera is that pronounced gwera or like guerra? i've never been really called a gringa but in like the train station sometimes i've gotten called it when i'm at certain stops. and then i'll turn around and be like .. puedo entenderlos .... smile and then keep walking haha.

MGrace said:

yea, around here they don't use gringo that much, pero hablan mierda de "mayates" todo dia
    Oooo goodness! LOL

so i'm guessing you don't mind being called a "mayate" yourself..

16. dmoney101 said:

Oooo goodness! LOL

so i'm guessing you don't mind being called a "mayate" yourself..
    forget that! that's super disrespectful

Quote Originally Posted by viciousz_love View Post
    i have lots of different friends. i live in a predominantly white town in the NYC suburbs. but i have tons of hispanic friends from all over ... costa rica .. colombia .. el salvador .. la republica dominicana .. puerto rico .. peru ... y más ... i don't use gringo a lot unless i'm talking about really ignorant white people. i didn't know about guera is that pronounced gwera or like guerra? i've never been really called a gringa but in like the train station sometimes i've gotten called it when i'm at certain stops. and then i'll turn around and be like .. puedo entenderlos .... smile and then keep walking haha.
    guera is like wera. i was supposed to put the dots to make it güera

MGrace said:

forget that! that's super disrespectful
    Yea, not for real for real, like you n---! but just saying it in as "you my boy" type way. I have friends of other races (well just hispanic friends) ,were cool like that, or boyfriends that I talked to like that. Everyone is different though, it is a delicate word.

Ooo "Mayate"! I just thought about it, you must be refering to the "n" word ending in "er", oh if so, heck yeeeea thats disrespectful, i'd never call anyone that! Na I meant the one ending with an "a"! Me and my home girl play around calling sorry black dudes the "n" word ending with the "er", were just being stupid though! LOL. But when i'm talking to others and I call them that word its always in the spirit of fun and we have an understanding.
    Last edited by MGrace; 01-24-2009 at 11:09 PM.

18. dmoney101 said:

Yea, not for real for real, like you n---! but just saying it in as "you my boy" type way. I have friends of other races (well just hispanic friends) ,were cool like that, or boyfriends that I talked to like that. Everyone is different though, it is a delicate word.

Ooo "Mayate"! I just thought about it, you must be refering to the "n" word ending in "er", oh if so, heck yeeeea thats disrespectful, i'd never call anyone that! Na I meant the one ending with an "a"! Me and my home girl play around calling sorry black dudes the "n" word ending with the "er", were just being stupid though! LOL. But when i'm talking to others and I call them that word its always in the spirit of fun and we have an understanding.
    oh no no no, it's the racist way of saying it. if i was gonna say n*gga then i'd just use mi pana or wey. if you know anything about Sur13 and Norteños, then the way Sur calls Norte mayates is the way hispanics would call me one because i dress like that. that's an automatic *** beating like calliln me a leva.

viciousz_love said:

idk where your from but around heres your basic bloods crips and latin kings ...
    i guess its just the area around here.

and the one thing i hate though is more of the hispanics (not a lot or all, more than you'd expect), as you get closer to NYC are kings. that's the one thing i'm always leery of is misusing slang.

20. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by viciousz_love View Post
    idk where your from but around heres your basic bloods crips and latin kings ...
    i guess its just the area around here.

and the one thing i hate though is more of the hispanics (not a lot or all, more than you'd expect), as you get closer to NYC are kings. that's the one thing i'm always leery of is misusing slang.
    we got B^lood and cKraBs, Sur 13, MS 13, GD, LK, and Brown Pride. Forget Latin Queens too, they ain't nothin