Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Thread: Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Tags: None

ohsirus said:

Yeah I Get The Concept. . . Still Lame
    .:WOn HUNeTtE:. -PontE eN M! n!veL-

viciousz_love said:

i love to dance
    i'll groove to anything but i love hard hard reggaeton beats. i need to feel that heavy beat and the bass. haha.

but yea i love old reggaeton too. i like all reggaeton and no offense but i think daddy yankee's new stuff is wack. after barrio fino it got cruddy.

MGrace said:

I feel you! I like the hard beats too, Guelo Star has some tight stuff! I didn't give him enough credit untill I tested some of his stuff out. And yes DY is trippin, its kinda like he sold out a little but, no offense because I still luv hime either way! But his old school is waaay better "Muchucando" is tha ish!

4. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by viciousz_love View Post
    i love to dance
    i'll groove to anything but i love hard hard reggaeton beats. i need to feel that heavy beat and the bass. haha.

but yea i love old reggaeton too. i like all reggaeton and no offense but i think daddy yankee's new stuff is wack. after barrio fino it got cruddy.
    yea, yankee is whack now. when his stuff started comin on MTV (Rompe and Gasolina) he was done

ohsirus said:

U Can Say That More Many Artist In The Game In General... 50 Cent Is Another Cat That Is On That. He Tryna Sing And All That Spoze To Be A Thug And A Goon. Thats Manure. . . But When You Are In The Position Dy Is He's Tryna Take Reggaeton To Another Lvl And Expose Ppl To This Genre. He Does Get A Lil Too Pop For Me Sometimes However If It Wsnt For Him And Other Artist Like Him We Wouldnt Be In The Forum Today Tlkn About Him .. Oiste? I Appreciate What He Does But He Gotta Take It Back To The Barrio, Just Get Gutta And Bust Out W/ Rompe Discotecas. Oh And They Are A Fool For Machucando.. That Song Is A Beast

viciousz_love said:

barrio fin was the peak
    and now its like just cruddy. like plane to PR from the big boss was okay and salgo pa la calle with randy in talento del barrio is really good. but other than that its crap

i love the ahora le toca al cangri cd

MGrace said:

I really don't listen to Daddy Yankee that much,only like a few of his songs. I hope he really comes out swining this year, cuz Wisin y Yandel are killin it! I really like Gadiel, Yandel´s brother. He has a really good voice, I hope he can come out with an album too, he's real talented.

viciousz_love said:

yeayea idk about dy

he's pretty washed up. i don't know if he can reclaim his position on top. he is the reggaeton king and will always be a a legend, but he needs to stop with the pop bullsh*t and get back to his roots. he has the tightest flow ever lyrically if he didn't waste his time with the stupid crap and stuck to hard reggaeton like he used to do hed be in tough competition with wisin y yandel, but as of right now they're on top

and arcangel's new **** is okay, but he's taking a turn for the crapper too. like i used to be able to enjoy 90% of the songs on his albums now its just like 30% and as far as i'm concerned that's not good.

where is everyone's head at?

9. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by viciousz_love View Post
    yeayea idk about dy

he's pretty washed up. i don't know if he can reclaim his position on top. he is the reggaeton king and will always be a a legend, but he needs to stop with the pop bullsh*t and get back to his roots. he has the tightest flow ever lyrically if he didn't waste his time with the stupid crap and stuck to hard reggaeton like he used to do hed be in tough competition with wisin y yandel, but as of right now they're on top

and arcangel's new **** is okay, but he's taking a turn for the crapper too. like i used to be able to enjoy 90% of the songs on his albums now its just like 30% and as far as i'm concerned that's not good.

where is everyone's head at?
    yea, his new album can't compare to La Maravilla and that wasn't even an official release

MGrace said:

I only really liked Agresivo3 off his album. Does anyone like Trebol Clan"The Come Back", some of their stuff is pretty hot, some of it is like their old music remastered higher quality. They have some good beats on there too "Roots Of Reggaeton" is good too!

11. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MGrace View Post
    I only really liked Agresivo3 off his album. Does anyone like Trebol Clan"The Come Back", some of their stuff is pretty hot, some of it is like their old music remastered higher quality. They have some good beats on there too "Roots Of Reggaeton" is good too!
    Trebol Clan is bangin. has anyone heard Crei Perder La Fe by Yomo? it's another hot one out this week

MGrace said:

No i'll take a listen. What are some of Trebol Clan's best songs in your opinion?

13. MasSueltoQueTu said:

agresivo 3 is my jam..along with lokita rnb version by randy AAAAAIIIIIGGGGGHHT

14. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MGrace View Post
    No i'll take a listen. What are some of Trebol Clan's best songs in your opinion?
    my favorite was the Mamen To remix. I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. next time i've got my iPod close i'll make a list jaja

viciousz_love said:

roots of reggaeton is a really good album.

also the gargolas 4 roots of reggaeton is really good too.
    i think that album + don omar got me hooked into reggaeton.

take a listen to te hago el amor.

and at massueltoquetu .... i absolutely loooooove that mix of loquitaa

MGrace said:

OK, Don Omar is tha shiz-nit! LOL Dude's voice is so powerful "Agarrala" is on my play list right now! "Don Don!"

viciousz_love said:

ahhh i could go on about his ****. me gusta muchooooo! podriá hablar de el por siempre jajajajaa.

pobre diabla es la mejor ... hands down.

MGrace said:

LOL I was watching him do a live performance and he was dancing perreo with these different chicks! Dude is hot!!! This is Bachata, but I luuuv luuuv his song/video with Aventura "Ella y Yo"!

viciousz_love said:

he's good no matter what he sings

i like el rey de los curanderos

ohsirus said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    my favorite was the Mamen To remix. I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. next time i've got my iPod close i'll make a list jaja
    HEY DMONEY WHATS SOME SONGS U LIKE THAT HAVE A NICE HEAVY BASS LINE? AND THIS QUESTION IS FOR BUT NOT LMTD TO DMONEY FYI