Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Thread: Cual es tu cancion favorita de perreo - whats ur favorite reggaeton perreo song? ?? ?

Tags: None

viciousz_love said:

nada va pasar - arcangel ft zion y lennox has a good one
    boom boom - zion y lennox
    salgo pa' la calle - dy ft randy has a good one
    fuera del planeta - eloy ft zion
    guayeteo remix - jowell y randy
    na de na - angel y khriz
    AL DESNUDO remix - erre xi ft arcangel y franco el gorila
    lollipop reggaeton remix .. its a lil slow but has a heavy beat
    un party - arcangel .. heavy bass but its not like a classic reggaeton one, but still danceable
    ven sigueme -arcangel ft tego calderon
    beso en la boca - j-king y maximan
    subelo - wisin y yandel
    girla - wisin y yandel
    olvidate d'eso - alexis y fido
    de fuga - baby ranks has one thats okay not super but if you crank the volume its really good, its more of a classic reggaeton beat.
    salio el sol - don omar
    bailando sola - don omar
    leona - don omar
    not too much - don omar
    there's a lot more

they all have really good ones in my opinion.

2. dmoney101 said:

a guy named Lui-G has a sample of his upcoming CD out. it's fire imo. it's called "21+ Musica Para Adultos" and it deserves the title jaja. all the songs are about sex, except 1 that's about weed (maybe 2 idk). my 2 favorite subjects :P

http://www.mediafire.com/?z3ywofzmnlw

viciousz_love said:

hahaha i just downloaded it ... and i agree , it should have the title jaja.

lmao that **** sucked.

4. franktiburon said:

Quote Originally Posted by Loiseau View Post
    i never heard of those guys before but Jersey and NYC is different definately when it comes to music. NYC rappers spanish or just regular rap are different. look at some of the artist in PR that either lived in NYC or are from the area they got a certain swag to them when they rap and what they rap about

yo its true, Del Patio is actually my favorite artists from NY...you could listen to their stuff in www.delpatio.net

sensato y zawezo are off the hook...they are like wisin y yandel with a twist of calle 13 and busta rhymes. check them out!

5. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by franktiburon View Post
    yo its true, Del Patio is actually my favorite artists from NY...you could listen to their stuff in www.delpatio.net

sensato y zawezo are off the hook...they are like wisin y yandel with a twist of calle 13 and busta rhymes. check them out!
    yea, sensato flows like crazy. his verse on "show me where the girls at" was crazy
    "yo soy el pan de pudin, me como el pan de pepin, toy caliente como el etin, ya yo no vivo en la casa de sin" he just kept flowin off

ohsirus said:

Has Anyone Heard Of Any New Reggaeton Bangers In The Last Mnth?
    .:WOn HUNeTtE:. -PontE eN M! n!veL-