Ich bin: unkonventionell, authentisch, spirituell, kreativ, offen,tier-u.naturlieb (Katzen), N.R. ,kapriziös, mitfühlend, auf keinen Fall pflegeleicht, romantisch, direkt, gern in der Natur (besonders am Meer) ,sensibel, verrückt, neugierig... Ich bin in England aufgewachsen und habe lange in Kalifornien und Kanada gelebt u.dort als singer-songwriter gearbeitet. Ich lese viel, schreibe selbst, koche gern, und habe einen "grünen" Daumen... Ich hasse es, unterschätzt zu werden, bloss weil ich mir eine Portion spielerischer Kindlichkeit bewahrt habe. English version: I am unconventional,authentic,spiritual,creative,open,n ature and animal loving (cats!),non smoker,empathetic,not too easy to handle ;-),romantic, direct,love the ocean,love my garden, love to cook (vegetarian),love to read,love to write, make music, I'm very curious, sensitive (also to the need of others...),open (often too open...), a little crazy and moonstruck but also very natural and down to earth ( I can do what needs to be done...) I was born in Germany and grew up in both Germany and England. I lived in L.A. and Montreal for many years where I worked as a singer songwriter. I'm playful and still have many dreams which I expect to come true...that's why some people underestimate me at first. I never lost my belief in love and I never stopped hoping...I really care about people, nature, animals and things that are important to me. I'm a very engaged person. I've never given up yet. Inspite of all the sad things that are happening on our planet...LIFE IS GREAT! "You still have to have enough chaos inside of you to bear a dancing star" (Nietzsche)