Εphialtes

Thread: Εphialtes

Tags: None

zoniq said:

Default higihyog

higihfgoy
    Last edited by zoniq; 02-23-2009 at 01:01 AM.
  2. Klukoklai said:

Hmmmm.. this is the same as all your other songs (no offense). You said you wanted to write scary music?
    Check out these lyrics:
    knives out
    street spirit
    we suck young blood
    myxomatosis
    (all by radiohead)
    not saying that you have to listen to the theme but I thought they would be good inspiration for you.. good luck
    btw... these songs are the songs I find most disturbing of all :P
    Look! My mouth is a fountain!

zoniq said:

hehe i inspired from disturbed band soooo.. its disturbing :P
    anyway..but why this style of writing isnt that good?im gonna check out these songs you gave me and see if they disturb me.. :P .. thanx for the help my friend i really appreciate it
  4. texter-bernd said:

That's not scary, it sounds more like a merry song for children. And your English may serve as a little exercise: who will find the most mistakes.

fall to sleep - "fall asleep"
    hunting my dreams - "haunting"
    if i will fall again to you - "for you"; also "if I fell .. would" would be better
    nightmares i see - no idea, but "see" is no good
    i want to saviour myself - "saviour" is a noun, hence "save"?
    until the end with you - ??? Possibly "of you", but no good, either

Maybe if you sing it in the fashionable "screaming mode" nobody will understand a single word anyway. That would be okay then ;-)

Bernd

zoniq said:

All these thing you said about my English have mostly orthographical meaning..

like haunting,fall asleep,nightmares i see..

when i write a song it just flows from me..after i write it i check for the grammar and stuff but i forgot it..

but the other are correct if im not wrong..

Definition of Ephialtes: Ephialtes is a demon that causes nightmares,nightmare himself..

If i will fall again to you..(he is a demon that causes nightmares,nightmare himself)so i talk to him as a person and parallel the nightmare himself..

until the end with you..(same here)

its not screamo..

That's not scary, it sounds more like a merry song for children.(the exact song i dont want to make it scary i just want it to be catathliptic..

a and thanx for the grammar help i really appreciate it

zoNiq
    Last edited by zoniq; 12-17-2008 at 06:21 AM.
  6. Klukoklai said:

luckily spelling mistakes woun't do much difference when performing a song.
    Look! My mouth is a fountain!

zoniq said:

i dont know how to replace *nightmares i see*..if could anyone help a bit it would be awesome..
    Last edited by zoniq; 12-17-2008 at 10:04 AM.