im just not sure what this says....Por Favor y gracias

Thread: im just not sure what this says....Por Favor y gracias

Tags: None
  1. koreanmami said:

Question im just not sure what this says....Por Favor y gracias

Todos los q me paguen mal y me vieron la cara me la van a pagar aunque sea lo ultimo q aga en mi vida y ojala y la persona q amo tanto no me juegue mal.....si saben kienes son lo unico q puedo decirles pues cuidense.....
    ^*Katalina*^

la luna said:

I will retaliate of all the people that bad repay me and deceive me, although it is the last thing that I make in my life, and I hope that the person that I love so much, don't betrayed me... if you know who are this people, the only thing that I can say is....... be careful.

I try to translate this in the way that we understand this words.
    Hope it helps
    Last edited by la luna; 12-18-2008 at 09:24 PM.

walking_on_air10 said:

This is how we would say it in English:

All the people that have badly repayed me I will pay back (get revenge on), even if it's the last thing that I do, and I hope that the person that I love so much doesn't betray me....if you know who they are, the only thing that I can tell you is be careful.

4. koreanmami said:

Smile graci

Quote Originally Posted by walking_on_air10 View Post
    This is how we would say it in English:

All the people that have badly repayed me I will pay back (get revenge on), even if it's the last thing that I do, and I hope that the person that I love so much doesn't betray me....if you know who they are, the only thing that I can tell you is be careful.
    thank you
    ^*Katalina*^

walking_on_air10 said:

you're welcome