Song for love with no future...

Thread: Song for love with no future...

Tags: None
  1. christmas fay said:

Question Song for love with no future...

Hi everyone
    My story is a bit sad because there was never a chance for our love...

I felt in love with a guy who had to leave our city. We had somehow a summer romance in a very romantic utopian way. Then he moved to the other side of the world and I thought that I would forget him. We decided to keep in touch and became good friends...
    A half year passed and I still didn't recover. After all this time there was one day he came back and we spent this day together - nothing have changed!
    It hurts but at the same time it's the most beautiful thing what ever happened to me. He is exactly what I desire. But at the same time I know that we can never be together - we have to bear responsibility for other...

I'm searching for a pefect song to let him know that I love him (and always will). It shouldn't be a classy lovesong because it was never pronounced - but at least there are actions telling their own tale, right?

So please, help me to find it. I would really appreciate your advices.

I was thinking about "Thirteen" from Ben Kweller

My best regards to you all
    Noël
    Last edited by christmas fay; 12-22-2008 at 12:21 PM.

MAHA said:

HI christmas . may allah help you . i hope i can help you but sorry i dont hear english songs . i mean not too much . any way .i think i am not the suitable one to advise you that i myself have a sad love story . i love him .he did not say a thing but his actions reflect that he loves me .desides ,i myself dont understand him . i mean he is afraid for me but sometime his behavior unexpectable . may be coz he know we could not be togather for tow reasons. but what i advise you is that to be in love is painful but at the same time it is the most amazing thing so keep loving him and time will recover you . if you remeber him dont say i should not think about him no . since thinking of him makes you happy so think of him . i will tel you something there is not perfect story, ask me . and itis not his fault . i be happy when i think of him at the same time i know we could not be togather not at all . so , could luck and may allah help you
    Last edited by MAHA; 12-29-2008 at 08:47 PM.

MAHA said:

OK I COMMEND U "bye bye my lover " or "no promises " it says my baby whenever u r near i feel like iam in heaven feeling high . oh i forgrt the rest but it i svery nice song . good luck
  4. christmas fay said:

Hi, Maha

Thank you very much for refering to my post.
    It was just to good to know that I'm not alone in this big world
    Indeed, there is no need of a perfect story (it's jsut a wish). THE nature of your feelings is nearly the reason enough to be happy...

Thx for suggestions but these are kind of real lovesongs, a way too sugared for the case.
    But thank you once again

I wish you a good New Year's Day.
    All the best,

regards, Noël

MAHA said:

Quote Originally Posted by christmas fay View Post
    Hi, Maha

Thank you very much for refering to my post.
    It was just to good to know that I'm not alone in this big world
    Indeed, there is no need of a perfect story (it's jsut a wish). THE nature of your feelings is nearly the reason enough to be happy...

Thx for suggestions but these are kind of real lovesongs, a way too sugared for the case.
    But thank you once again

I wish you a good New Year's Day.
    All the best,

regards, Noël
    اه hi , noel
    happy new year . i hope i helped u but as u said "the nature of your feelings is nearly the reason enough to be happy .
    Last edited by MAHA; 11-02-2009 at 03:01 AM.

MAHA said:

Quote Originally Posted by christmas fay View Post
    We decided to keep in touch and became good friends...
    l
    ok i wish u the best
    Last edited by MAHA; 11-02-2009 at 03:00 AM.
  7. KweenB said:

what about Here by Rascal Flatts?? heres the url to a youtube vid of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4oPGBdBDRU

another one is Say Goodbye by Skillet url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rum6-mVXfpc

I have a few more but I like those ones the best :]
    hope I helped