i'll take the way of pain

and I would like it to go away
    and I would like not to feel gay
    and I would like to eat my cravings but ma'am
    I wanna rape your babies
    I promised I would drown myself in mystic heated wine

maxi said:

Quote Originally Posted by ToSingThisSong View Post
    Very good, I like it. What you want to say in this lyric?
    awesome
    I thought I'd be getting a lot of criticism on this one.
    It's about a girlfriend I had, and as soon as her parents found out about us they forbid her to even go outside and stuff, they restrained her. So I had to give up on her because I was ruining her social life with our relation. That's the "in my head" part, it means the guilt keeps going. The chorus is about how I try to tell her mother that I love her, but she hears rape instead of love, because she's being overprotective. So I use rape as a metafore for love and babies for the girl I loved.

maxi said:

Quote Originally Posted by ToSingThisSong View Post
    Now I like it more, because it is true story. I hope you will get her- then you can write new song about it, more optimistic.
    well, I got bad news then, the story dates from three years ago, and I wrote the song last year, it never worked out again but the song helped me get over things, that's what songwriting is all about I think
  4. RockOutLoud said:

cool meaning !!nice1 !
  5. Klukoklai said:

Hm, congratulations! in my eyes this is absolutely one of your better songs! rock on!
    Look! My mouth is a fountain!

PrinceComedy said:

7. AidenM16 said:

funky way to put you miss someone eyy =]
    Waiting hero,
    for your eyes only.
  8. texter-bernd said:

Hi,

now, that I've found your explanation/interpretation, I can appreciate the text better. And I like it a lot! Only, I would make it singular: "I want to rape your Baby". The Plural makes it a song of a notorious child molester.

Cheers,
    Bernd
  9. TheMusicLuvR said:

Judging by the title I thought this board might be spam. LOL.

Is it gonna be hard rock? :3 It would sound cool. A lot of people won't get the meaning but once you know what you're talking about, it's a great song.

ONLY ONE THING. Take out, "And I would not like to feel gay" because it sounds really, really dumb. How about rhyming "away" with "day" or "pray"? "Gay" is an almost vulgar slang term and some homosexuals might feel offended...plus, it makes no sense in the context of the song.
  10. .showmethelove said:

ha I like it- sorry bout the girl- but it is all good now... hopefully.
  11. Amir Falls said:

nice song man.. it makes sense now that i read ur explanation cause i thought it had literal meanings at first

eternalemo said:

so whats it mean, or is it jus creepy to be cool. hows it sound, give me a singer/group to compare with
    What is the cure for Cancer, Eric? The cure for death itself. The answer is immortality. By creating a legacy, by living a life worth remembering, you become immortal.--Amanda from Saw 2!

maxi said:

[QUOTE=TheMusicLuvR;515855]Judging by the title I thought this board might be spam. LOL.

Is it gonna be hard rock? :3 It would sound cool. A lot of people won't get the meaning but once you know what you're talking about, it's a great song.
    QUOTE]

It's some sort of punk/pop song, like really poppy but with heavy, raw guitars

maxi said:

Quote Originally Posted by eternalemo View Post
    so whats it mean, or is it jus creepy to be cool. hows it sound, give me a singer/group to compare with
    if you must: the group closest to this song would propably be nirvana, since our sound deals with hooky melodies and still is heavy.

eternalemo said:

really it is a good song. i was thinkin it was heavier than that. like screamo or metal.
    but nirvana good too
    What is the cure for Cancer, Eric? The cure for death itself. The answer is immortality. By creating a legacy, by living a life worth remembering, you become immortal.--Amanda from Saw 2!