Searching for a Romanian duet song

Thread: Searching for a Romanian duet song

Tags: None
  1. Nidza Shumadinac said:

Default Searching for a Romanian duet song

I am searching for one Romanian song which was hit in Pomorie,Bulgaria this summer.The song are singing a man and a woman.The man is singing strong in some Turkish manner.First prerefrain and refain is singing woman,second prerefrain and refrain is singing man,and after that they are singing together.I remember in the second prerefrain the singer onse says ''iubesc''.All the refrains in the song are same and they are starting with something like ''acum,acum,acum'' and few words (in refrain) are finishing with -are.The song is in modern folk style and it is not too fast or too slow.If somebody knows which song is this,let he/she tell me.
    P.S I'm sorry if somebody have problems with understanding my thread.My English is not the best.

DeBaires said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nidza Shumadinac View Post
    I am searching for one Romanian song which was hit in Pomorie,Bulgaria this summer.The song are singing a man and a woman.The man is singing strong in some Turkish manner.First prerefrain and refain is singing woman,second prerefrain and refrain is singing man,and after that they are singing together.I remember in the second prerefrain the singer onse says ''iubesc''.All the refrains in the song are same and they are starting with something like ''acum,acum,acum'' and few words (in refrain) are finishing with -are.The song is in modern folk style and it is not too fast or too slow.If somebody knows which song is this,let he/she tell me.
    P.S I'm sorry if somebody have problems with understanding my thread.My English is not the best.
    Well, the song I know of is from 2004 & the only thing about it that matches up with your description is the pattern of a woman singing the prerefrain & refrain, then a man singing a prerefrain & refrain & then the two singing together...I don't think it's your song, but maybe you'll enjoy it!

Sorry I couldn't help more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKDZ1M0lx-4

kmmy said:

it also could be this one ?

Costi si Pepa - Nai dobria .. well u didnt say the grl sings in bulgarian.. but..

4. Nidza Shumadinac said:

Thank you very much,DeBaires!The song which you have sugested me to search for is the one I was looking for!