Please someone knows the name of this song??

Thread: Please someone knows the name of this song??

Tags: None
  1. osabry said:

Default Please someone knows the name of this song??

Its a 2008 techno remix, i think the words are in some balkan language it goes something like this- -

yala ma.....yala yalaminaa.....yalomaa..soma yala yerim

heard it alot in clubs but cant figure out the name!!
    Last edited by osabry; 01-05-2009 at 10:45 AM.

2. alex sidney said:

HI! Song is called Heria psila and it means Hands up!It is very popular Greek song by Mihalis Hatzigiannis!

3. osabry said:

hey, i checked that song but it isnt the one i was looking for the one i need is a techno one... it starts slow then strong techno beat, and again the same part in the end! yala ma......................yala yalamina......... it continues but i could'nt really catch the words! any idea??

4. happiepuppy said:

i thought it might be tatu - all the things she said (russian techno mix)

5. osabry said:

Ah..the techno beat is similar but still not the one im looking for... at the beginning it starts with this piano beat...then the words, followed by strong techno beat...
    I've heard it in clubs here in belgrade so its famous... anyone knows?

6. alex sidney said:

Quote Originally Posted by osabry View Post
    Ah..the techno beat is similar but still not the one im looking for... at the beginning it starts with this piano beat...then the words, followed by strong techno beat...
    I've heard it in clubs here in belgrade so its famous... anyone knows?
    Hi again!If you heard that song in Belegrade I supose its in serbian language,but it doesn't have to be!Do you know in wich language it is? There are a lot of famous songs!You should ask someone in the club the name of the song!Do you remember any words?I would like to help you but I need more clues! Maybe Jelena Karleusa?!P.S.if I remember I'll tell you!

7. osabry said:

Hey!! yeah i'm guessing its in serbian also but the 2 times i heared it i was in clubs so it was too loud to catch the words! Next time i hear it i will try pulling some of the words from the lyrics and look for the song It also might be jelene karleusa, the voice sounds similar.. just need to figure out the song!

8. alex sidney said:

Hey!! yeah i'm guessing its in serbian also but the 2 times i heared it i was in clubs so it was too loud to catch the words! Next time i hear it i will try pulling some of the words from the lyrics and look for the song It also might be jelene karleusa, the voice sounds similar.. just need to figure out the song!
    Hi!Now I'm very courious!So it's a woman vocal!I remembered a music from one movie it goes: Sao loma roma le.... ,it's a one version of song named Djurdjevdan....and tere are a remix,it's a very popular song,but I don't know exact name!Are you still in BG?

9. osabry said:

Hey! Yeah it was a woman, but not in a normal voice..like an electronic sound added to it! I know djurdjevdan, the words are similar but the instrumental is not at all! The one im looking for has an awesome techno beat to it...but at the beginning just piano instrumental along with the womans part! Im still in Bg yeah, and it must be famous because i heard it in 2 different clubs!

10. alex sidney said:

Hey! Yeah it was a woman, but not in a normal voice..like an electronic sound added to it! I know djurdjevdan, the words are similar but the instrumental is not at all! The one im looking for has an awesome techno beat to it...but at the beginning just piano instrumental along with the womans part! Im still in Bg yeah, and it must be famous because i heard it in 2 different clubs!
    Hey you!Just ask somebody next time you hear it!I should go to BG in a short time and if I hear it I will let you know!

11. osabry said:

Hey! Alright then sounds good!

12. alex sidney said:

Hey! Alright then sounds good!
    HI!Did you find out the name of the song you were looking for?

13. osabry said:

HEY! Nope i still didnt find it, i didn't hear it again until now so i'm hoping I will soon! Did u listen to anything similar?

14. alex sidney said:

Smile

HEY! Nope i still didnt find it, i didn't hear it again until now so i'm hoping I will soon! Did u listen to anything similar?
    Hi!No I must confess I'm not listening much tehno,I'm more into pop-rock music,but it depends on a song...I like music in general...to much!Somehow I believe I know that song,but I can't remember the name!So you are still in BG? Are you having a good time?By the way what's your name?

15. osabry said:

Hey there! I was listening to this song that was playing on the radio and I think its the same techno beat from the song I am looking for. It's called Laurent Konrad- Where is my love.
    So I am guessing they took the beat from that song and added the other lyrics (probably serbian/croatian). I am still in Belgrade at the moment...it's pretty cool here.
    My name is oscar. Yours?

16. alex sidney said:

Smile

Hey there! I was listening to this song that was playing on the radio and I think its the same techno beat from the song I am looking for. It's called Laurent Konrad- Where is my love.
    So I am guessing they took the beat from that song and added the other lyrics (probably serbian/croatian). I am still in Belgrade at the moment...it's pretty cool here.
    My name is oscar. Yours?
    Yes,it hapens much here!They take a song I mean the same music,but they change the words of course!Its called plagiat!Usually it has nothing to do with the other song!For instance that song Xeria Psila,first I thought you were looking for that song(I like it very much ), there is a version here and its so stupid! Oscar!? Are you from Spain? I have friend Oscar and I call him Oscarino! What are you doing in BG? My name is Jovana,nice to meet you!
    P.S.I find it,and listen! Where my love is,but I didn't listen the song before!
    Last edited by alex sidney; 01-27-2009 at 02:05 PM.

17. osabry said:

Yeahh i know but i mean..it makes you keep wondering which song is the right one! Where are you from by the way? I have like 2 friends called Jovana here in Belgrade! Actually, you will be surprised but i'm Egyptian but my parents have latin roots so that's why! My dad moved here for work so I came along with him for a while... How old are you?

18. alex sidney said:

Smile

Yeahh i know but i mean..it makes you keep wondering which song is the right one! Where are you from by the way? I have like 2 friends called Jovana here in Belgrade! Actually, you will be surprised but i'm Egyptian but my parents have latin roots so that's why! My dad moved here for work so I came along with him for a while... How old are you?
    Yes my,name is universal!Ha,ha,ha-In english is Joanna,spanish-Juana,greek-Ioana,italian-Giovanna,german-Johanna.....!Serbian is Jovana and pronaunced like Yovana! I live in Sarajevo!I have family in Greece,and in Belegrade to!I should come there soon!You don't ask lady for her years!Just kiddin'-I'm 22...but I look even younger,people think I'm like...16!
    And you? Egyptian? How interesting is that?!!! What your dad is working in BG?

19. osabry said:

Haha yeah it's a nice name! Sarajevo? Nice!! One of my friends here used to live there for years and he says its beautiful!

Now see, I am actually the opposite of you. I am 17 but I look older! You know, I lived around 9 years around Latin America (Bolivia, Venezuela, and Panama) and only 2 years in Egypt. So I know Spanish, Arabic, little German and little Serbian!
    My dad is a diplomat so that's why!
    Do you have an e-mail address? (If I can ask that to a lady) haha..

20. alex sidney said:

Haha yeah it's a nice name! Sarajevo? Nice!! One of my friends here used to live there for years and he says its beautiful!

Now see, I am actually the opposite of you. I am 17 but I look older! You know, I lived around 9 years around Latin America (Bolivia, Venezuela, and Panama) and only 2 years in Egypt. So I know Spanish, Arabic, little German and little Serbian!
    My dad is a diplomat so that's why!
    Do you have an e-mail address? (If I can ask that to a lady) haha..
    :-)Ha,Ha!Yes you can ask a lady for e-mail!It's sidneyalex@ymail.com . Wow 17!You are very young..I expected you would say 27-30! Ha,ha!!!! And yet you speak all that languages!You forgot English to:-)!I think it's great!My cousin from BG(who I supose to visit soon) is studing Arabic and German! Lucky you!!!Thats the life I want-to travell all my life! But tell me where you feel like home? P.S.You can give me your mob. number if you want ....in private message!