Thread: New Bands?!

Tags: None

eternalemo said:

Cool New Bands?!

Any new bands i should listen too
    i like any music
    favor screamo, rock, hiphop, and anything with deep lyrics
    thanks
    What is the cure for Cancer, Eric? The cure for death itself. The answer is immortality. By creating a legacy, by living a life worth remembering, you become immortal.--Amanda from Saw 2!

zoniq said:

im sure you would love.. Red - Breathe into me .. rock/alt and a bit scream
    also great Evans Blue - Cold ... Breaking Benjamin - Breath, Diary of Jane .. Three Days Grace - I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, HOME, RIOT, THE ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME, JUST LIKE YOU, PAIN

cheers to good music
  3. PlainChaos said:

@zonig: I was starting to think that I was the only one who knew Red, I simply love those guys! You should really check em out, eternalemo! BB and 3DG are one of my favorite bands too, they totally ROCK! But they are either new or unknown.

I read you wrote "anything with deep lyrics"...
    Then you should really check out 10 Years, they've got some really great songs, heavy riffs etc. and really deep lyrics, their music is more like a piece of art rather than just music. Their new album (came out in 2008, titled "Division") speaks out to a broader audience, though... you might like it! They also attended Projekt Revolution 2008! I assure you its a really talented band!

I give you a song from each of their three albums, here you go...

At a Loss (2004, Killing All That Holds You)
    Wasteland (2005, The Autumn Effect, #72 US)
    Beautiful (2008, Division, #12 US, #1 US Hard Rock Albums)

eternalemo said:

zonig-
    well thanks. omg i love BB! deep lyrics! breath, diary of jane. my faves! ive heard of Red by my friend jacob. im guessing i should check em out! and ive alreddy heard of three days grace, own there cd One X!

Plain Chaos-
    first of all...like the name. and wow! i went to Project Revolution! I went to see Linkin Park but saw a bunch of other great bands along thew way. Loved It!
    What is the cure for Cancer, Eric? The cure for death itself. The answer is immortality. By creating a legacy, by living a life worth remembering, you become immortal.--Amanda from Saw 2!