Do you like The Beatles?

Thread: Do you like The Beatles?

Tags: None
  1. panxzz said:

Default Do you like The Beatles?

i sure do, i've been cruisin around the net and found this really cool beatles lyrics site that has guitar tablature and chords for every song. definitely worth a click imho

fayoori said:

my brother is a HUGE fan! he knows everything and anything about them esp john lenon.
    We once had a tiff because I said the guy who killed lenon was not in his right mind and his punishment was too harsh! lol

theyre ok i spose. theyre so overrated now. i like 'while my guitar gently weeps'.. and theres another one.. i cant rem the name..

u should watch 'across the univers'.. its a musical with all their songs.. during some war thingy.. i didnt watch it properly. their nursery rhymes were gettin to me! lol

Zahra2008 said:

IAM A BIG FAN specially of John Lennon, and I watched Across the Universe (the movie) twice.... and also the USA vs Lennon...
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Afet said:

sureee and ı think the beatles is a legend around the world
    right now ı am listening "ı need you" , ı can't stop listening it
    Cuando mueran los astros y queden sólo restos de polvillo cósmico,
    iremos de paseo por esas soledades para enseñarte miamor, lo que es la eternidad. ♡

Zahra2008 said:

I cant say that I have a favorite song, coz I love almost all their songs...

Afet said:

sure ı understand just is that in our lifes happend things which make that we choose a song and we can not stop listening one , now this is what happend to me that make me "choose"
    İ NEED YOU ...öffff
    iremos de paseo por esas soledades para enseñarte miamor, lo que es la eternidad. ♡

Zahra2008 said:

"dont you realize how much I NEED YOU" love it love it!!

Afet said:

öffff this song belong to me hahahha

..LOVE YOU ALL THE TİME AND NEVER LEAVE YOU
    ı'm lonely as can be I NEED YOU!!

and ahh what can ı say?
    all of The Beatles songs are W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!

Zahra2008 said:

I get never tired of them..

Afet said:

me too but ı just know a few songs , ı am not a reaaal fan :$
    and ı never get tired of listen them too,like you

11. stevec71 said:

my fave is My Guitar Gently Weeps, this is a video of me playing and singing it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYKO84lsq-U

Tahira said:

I love the Beatles!
    One of my favourite songs is "Girl" and "IN my life" from the Album Rubber SOul.
    Straberry fields forever... and so on

Zahra2008 said:

ohh yeah, Girl.. is a beautiful song.. I love the way they take a breath and then sing..

14. KDOGG331 said:

yes! of course i do, what a silly question! lolz who doesnt? haha the beatles are awesome! theyre a classic, how can you not like them? lolz

15. mexico62 said:

Quote Originally Posted by stevec71 View Post
    my fave is My Guitar Gently Weeps, this is a video of me playing and singing it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYKO84lsq-U
    Hi stevec71, I saw the link, wonderful performance, congratulations, excellent acoustic version and you sing with real feeling, thank you.

16. mexico62 said:

I love The Beatles, they were the first group I remember I heard in English, they are a classic now, and they influenced a lot of groups, they have so many different kind of songs that I think is almost impossible that someone dislike them.

Doug Denslowe said:

When I was growing up I always could judge if I liked a person by the answer they gave to the question,"Do you like the Beatles?"
    Some people tried to be cool by saying,"I like the Rolling Stones".You see,the Stones were considered "bad boys" and the Beatles were not.I love both groups,but if somebody doesn't;they either haven't heard them enough or are folks I don't care to know or talk to.To a lot of people,they were the leaders of something good after the boring America in the 1950's.If you grew up with them,they made a difference that can never be measured much less understood.They will be talked about until the end of time.Overrated?I think not!p.S.Eric Clapton played the lead guitar in "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"that's a fact,from someone who knows!
    Last edited by Doug Denslowe; 08-10-2012 at 10:41 PM.

18. wandy said:

Default My Visit To The Beatles London Office.

Quote Originally Posted by fayoori View Post
    my brother is a HUGE fan! he knows everything and anything about them esp john lenon.
    We once had a tiff because I said the guy who killed lenon was not in his right mind and his punishment was too harsh! lol

theyre ok i spose. theyre so overrated now. i like 'while my guitar gently weeps'.. and theres another one.. i cant rem the name..

u should watch 'across the univers'.. its a musical with all their songs.. during some war thingy.. i didnt watch it properly. their nursery rhymes were gettin to me! lol
    Hi I think its pretty cool that there are so many Beatles fans here. In 2003 I visited The Beatles Apple office in London. We went up on the roof where they played publically for the last time in Jan 1969. If you fans are interested here is my film of that visit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oif92AgA8Gs

19. herta.blumen said:

I definitely recommend "Across the universe" although I presume someone has mentioned it before me. Such a great movie. There's a scene where the guy stand on the rooftop, ready to jump in the pool and he starts screaming "I'm on druuuuuuuuugs"; I swear it's the best!

-------------
    internetseite erstellen

Zahra2008 said:

oh yeah, I do love that movie ...!!