You opened your mouth like i opened your arteries
    Happy birthday, you get no sympathy
    I'm going to walk away from you like when you walked from me

BRIDGE:

I want him to sit, while i watch you die
    Look at my face and see the pain in my eyes
    I wanna kill all his hopes, and dash all his dreams
    Ill record your death and playback your screams
    Last edited by I, The Divine; 01-16-2009 at 10:46 AM.

Krent_Calstro777 said:

i don't know why but the words you rhyme with was unique and it not something to think of it so commonly. it took quite some creativity for to pull this off
    Damning Reficul: Song is like singing from the light whilst the emotions can be so raw from the darkness.

3. texter-bernd said:

There are four persons: "she", "you", "I", "he" (there's also "us"). So, who's bleeding, who shouldn't have tricked whom ...

I think I understand the bridge: you (i.e. "me") want "her" new friend to suffer, too. But then "I told you to not get started with me" doesn't make too much sense ("she"/"you" must have had started with you before, and probably wanted to star anew).

Exchanging the very first word with "you" (=> you scream as you bleed) would help a lot. Anyway, when this text is sung, no-one will be able to get the faintest idea what or who it is about.

Cheers,
    Bernd

I, The Divine said:

Quote Originally Posted by texter-bernd View Post
    There are four persons: "she", "you", "I", "he" (there's also "us"). So, who's bleeding, who shouldn't have tricked whom ...

I think I understand the bridge: you (i.e. "me") want "her" new friend to suffer, too. But then "I told you to not get started with me" doesn't make too much sense ("she"/"you" must have had started with you before, and probably wanted to star anew).

Exchanging the very first word with "you" (=> you scream as you bleed) would help a lot. Anyway, when this text is sung, no-one will be able to get the faintest idea what or who it is about.

Cheers,
    Bernd
    you are thinking of the lyrics to literaly.the song is about this girl that led me on to thinking that we were going to start dating.and then she goes on to date some other guy.and the "i told you not to get started with me"means not to start an argument with me.and thats what starts off the violence.
    Give.Music.Life.

5. .showmethelove said:

good =)

I, The Divine said:

Quote Originally Posted by .showmethelove View Post
    good =)
    Thanks!
    Give.Music.Life.

7. Jean1singer said:

It's really a beautiful song. I love it.