transaltion please

Thread: transaltion please

Tags: None
  1. tt643 said:

Default transaltion please

My dear friend,
    on the first day you were very happy to see me.
    when i first met you on the first day you said you would take me home and give me tea, which is very kind of you.i have always been nice to you.
    i dont know what has happened .i must have done something wrong.you know i really like you .iam serious about you,iam not playing games with you,i really care about you and i would do anything for you.
    please dont be scared of me or be confused.i would never hurt you ,i have come longways to see you ,you could come for a meal with me after work only thing you have to do is ring me,i will pick you up and we can go and eat.
    once you get to know me you will like me.
    You have told me about health problems,i can help you ,i will give you everything you want only thing you have to do is say yes.
    Me and you can be very happy together,sometimes the time passes and we regret it later then its too late.
    I can give you a better life ,than what you have now you cannot do this job forever ,working long hours ,this is no life .you are always ill.
    I dont want to rush you or anything you can come to england in summer for as long as you like i will pay for everything tickets flight and accomodation.I will take you hospital and have you treated ,you do not have to pay for anything.

Iam not joking iam very serious so please think about it.

i have never been serious about anyone in my life as much as i am about you.iam very fond of you and i care about you.
    you are a great friend.if you give me a chance i will. show to you how much i care about you.
    i would never leave you or hurt you.
    i will always be there for you.
    Always think of yourself and your own happiness .
    Do not think of other people,i have done that in the past thought of other people and i have got hurt,so always think of yourself before you think of other people
    please think carefully of waht iam saying to you.i will take you away from this life , and i will give you a better life.you will never want for anyting in your life.
    if you want me to stay in turkey i will do that ,you can ask me to stay any where in the world i would do that for you.

if you come with me i will always be there for you.
    you dont know how i feel for you,i see sorrow and pain in your eyes and it hurts me.
    i can take the pain and sorrow away.if you give me the chance.
    i will always like you.
    please for give me for all my mistakes.

can some body translate this please.Many thanks

gensdarmes said:

Quote Originally Posted by tt643 View Post
    My dear friend,
    on the first day you were very happy to see me.
    when i first met you on the first day you said you would take me home and give me tea, which is very kind of you.i have always been nice to you.
    i dont know what has happened .i must have done something wrong.you know i really like you .iam serious about you,iam not playing games with you,i really care about you and i would do anything for you.
    please dont be scared of me or be confused.i would never hurt you ,i have come longways to see you ,you could come for a meal with me after work only thing you have to do is ring me,i will pick you up and we can go and eat.
    once you get to know me you will like me.
    You have told me about health problems,i can help you ,i will give you everything you want only thing you have to do is say yes.
    Me and you can be very happy together,sometimes the time passes and we regret it later then its too late.
    I can give you a better life ,than what you have now you cannot do this job forever ,working long hours ,this is no life .you are always ill.
    I dont want to rush you or anything you can come to england in summer for as long as you like i will pay for everything tickets flight and accomodation.I will take you hospital and have you treated ,you do not have to pay for anything.

Iam not joking iam very serious so please think about it.

i have never been serious about anyone in my life as much as i am about you.iam very fond of you and i care about you.
    you are a great friend.if you give me a chance i will. show to you how much i care about you.
    i would never leave you or hurt you.
    i will always be there for you.
    Always think of yourself and your own happiness .
    Do not think of other people,i have done that in the past thought of other people and i have got hurt,so always think of yourself before you think of other people
    please think carefully of waht iam saying to you.i will take you away from this life , and i will give you a better life.you will never want for anyting in your life.
    if you want me to stay in turkey i will do that ,you can ask me to stay any where in the world i would do that for you.

if you come with me i will always be there for you.
    you dont know how i feel for you,i see sorrow and pain in your eyes and it hurts me.
    i can take the pain and sorrow away.if you give me the chance.
    i will always like you.
    please for give me for all my mistakes.

can some body translate this please.Many thanks
    Sevgili arkadaşım,
    İlk gün beni gördüğüne çok sevinmiştin.
    Senle ilk karşılaştığım gün beni eve götürüp çay ikram edeceğini söyledin, ki bu çok nazik bir davranıştı. Sana karşı hep iyi davrandım. Ne oldu bilmiyorum. Bir yerde hata yapmış olmalıyım. Biliyorsun senden gerçekten hoşlanıyorum. Senle ciddiyim, oyunlar oynamıyorum senle, senle gerçekten ilgileniyorum ve senin için herşeyi yaparım.
    Lütfen benden korkma ya da aklın karışmasın. Sana asla zarar vermem. Seni görmek için uzun yollardan geldim, iş çıkışında yemeğe gelebilirdin benimle. Tek yapman gereken aramak, gelip seni alırım ve gidip birşeyler yiyebiliriz.
    Beni tanıdıkça sen de beni seveceksin.
    Bana sağlık sorunlarından bahsettin. Sana yardım edebilirim. İstediğin herşeyi veririm sana. Tek yapman gereken evet demek.
    Sen ve ben beraber mutlu olabiliriz. Bazen zaman akıp gider ve sonra geç kaldığımız için pişman oluruz.
    Sana şu ankinden daha iyi bir yaşam sunabilirim. Uzun saatler çalışarak sonsuza dek bu işi yapamazsın. Bu hayat değil. Her zaman hastasın.
    Seni acele ettirmeye falan çalışmıyorum. Yazın İngiltere'ye istediğin kadar kalmak üzere gelebilirsin. Herşeyi öderim, uçak biletleri ve barınma. Hastaneye götürür tedavi ettiririm. Hiç birşey için ödeme yapmak zorunda değilsin.

Dalga geçmiyorum, ciddiyim. O yüzden lütfen bunu düşün.

Hayatımda senin için olduğu kadar kimseyle ilgili bu kadar ciddi olmamıştım. Senden çok hoşlanıyorum ve seni umursuyorum.
    Mükemmel bir arkadaşsın. Bana bir şans verirsen seninle ne kadar ilgilendiğimi sana gösteririm.
    Seni asla bırakmam ya da incitmem.
    Hep yanında olurum.
    Daima kendini düşün, ve mutluluğunu.
    Başkalarını düşünme. Geçmişte ben bunu yaptım, hep başkalarını düşündüm ve incindim. O yüzden hep kendini düşün başkalarından önce.
    Lütfen sana söylediklerimi iyi düşün. Seni bu hayattan kurtaracağım ve daha iyi bir yaşam sunacağım. Hayatın için hiç birşey istemeyeceksin.
    Türkiye'de kalmamı istersen kalırım. Dünyanın neresinde kalmamı istersen senin için yaparım.

Benle gelirsen hep yanında olacağım.
    Sana hissettiklerimi bilmiyorsun. Gözlerindeki keder ve acıyı görüyorum ve bu canımı yakıyor.
    Acını ve kederini yok edebilirim. Eğer bana bir şans verirsen.
    Seni hep seveceğim.
    Lütfen hatalarım için beni affet.
    Together we stand, divided we fall...

3. tt643 said:

Quote Originally Posted by gensdarmes View Post
    Sevgili arkadaşım,
    İlk gün beni gördüğüne çok sevinmiştin.
    Senle ilk karşılaştığım gün beni eve götürüp çay ikram edeceğini söyledin, ki bu çok nazik bir davranıştı. Sana karşı hep iyi davrandım. Ne oldu bilmiyorum. Bir yerde hata yapmış olmalıyım. Biliyorsun senden gerçekten hoşlanıyorum. Senle ciddiyim, oyunlar oynamıyorum senle, senle gerçekten ilgileniyorum ve senin için herşeyi yaparım.
    Lütfen benden korkma ya da aklın karışmasın. Sana asla zarar vermem. Seni görmek için uzun yollardan geldim, iş çıkışında yemeğe gelebilirdin benimle. Tek yapman gereken aramak, gelip seni alırım ve gidip birşeyler yiyebiliriz.
    Beni tanıdıkça sen de beni seveceksin.
    Bana sağlık sorunlarından bahsettin. Sana yardım edebilirim. İstediğin herşeyi veririm sana. Tek yapman gereken evet demek.
    Sen ve ben beraber mutlu olabiliriz. Bazen zaman akıp gider ve sonra geç kaldığımız için pişman oluruz.
    Sana şu ankinden daha iyi bir yaşam sunabilirim. Uzun saatler çalışarak sonsuza dek bu işi yapamazsın. Bu hayat değil. Her zaman hastasın.
    Seni acele ettirmeye falan çalışmıyorum. Yazın İngiltere'ye istediğin kadar kalmak üzere gelebilirsin. Herşeyi öderim, uçak biletleri ve barınma. Hastaneye götürür tedavi ettiririm. Hiç birşey için ödeme yapmak zorunda değilsin.

Dalga geçmiyorum, ciddiyim. O yüzden lütfen bunu düşün.

Hayatımda senin için olduğu kadar kimseyle ilgili bu kadar ciddi olmamıştım. Senden çok hoşlanıyorum ve seni umursuyorum.
    Mükemmel bir arkadaşsın. Bana bir şans verirsen seninle ne kadar ilgilendiğimi sana gösteririm.
    Seni asla bırakmam ya da incitmem.
    Hep yanında olurum.
    Daima kendini düşün, ve mutluluğunu.
    Başkalarını düşünme. Geçmişte ben bunu yaptım, hep başkalarını düşündüm ve incindim. O yüzden hep kendini düşün başkalarından önce.
    Lütfen sana söylediklerimi iyi düşün. Seni bu hayattan kurtaracağım ve daha iyi bir yaşam sunacağım. Hayatın için hiç birşey istemeyeceksin.
    Türkiye'de kalmamı istersen kalırım. Dünyanın neresinde kalmamı istersen senin için yaparım.

Benle gelirsen hep yanında olacağım.
    Sana hissettiklerimi bilmiyorsun. Gözlerindeki keder ve acıyı görüyorum ve bu canımı yakıyor.
    Acını ve kederini yok edebilirim. Eğer bana bir şans verirsen.
    Seni hep seveceğim.
    Lütfen hatalarım için beni affet.
    Thanks