if the doctor is cute
    forget the fruit.... XD
    §
    §
    §

4. noona said:

Default finally!

hey.. here's the translation..

dala3 actually means being spoiled and looked after..

i change myself, i dont ask about you or come to see you, i tell you i dont love you and that i'm not dieing in you (ie, she doesnt love him that much!)

oh the whole of life, i wont hide/keep it from you, oh my soul, all this is judt girls acting/ being girls!

i come to you in all excitment, i want to hold your hand, i'll act as if i dont want you, but in reality, i do!

i dont care about your satisfaction, if your dryness has been long, i'll come in all excitment

you see, the nature of girls is caring, they like dala3, and flirting and passion
    and by the way, what has past, you see, my soul, this is alla girls being girls (dala3 of the girls).

i become full of arrogance, and the most beautiful of all feelings is when i am away and your eyes miss me, you whisper your words to me, i melt in passion, takes me far away oh the most precious eyes!

you see, the nature of girls is caring, they like dala3, and flirting and passion
    and by the way, what has past, you see, my soul, this is alla girls being girls (dala3 of the girls).

i change myself, i dont ask about you or come to see you, i tell you i dont love you and that i'm not dieing in you (ie, she doesnt love him that much!)