greek people in istanbul

Thread: greek people in istanbul

Tags: None
  1. rebbeka said:

Smile greek people in istanbul

hi i am looking for greek people who live in istanbul.or tyrkish people who speak greek.

i am from greece.i am only 15 days here and i am gonna live hear from now on.
    thank you

gyzemus said:

Hey, welcome. I answered as not being a Greek or who doesn't live in İstanbul. Just trying to learn Greek. Τα λέμε
    gyzx...

3. rebbeka said:

my frind thank you everything you want to find about greece let me know and i will be happy to help you.i will be here

Tahira said:

Giassou Rebekka,
    I wish you a great time in Istanbul.

IŽll be in Istanbul for a short trip in 2 weeks. So I hope it is not so cold as it is here in Germany at the moment.

gyzemus said:

Thank you for your kind offer rebbeka. Learning Greek is my best wish now. Enjoy in İstanbul also
    gyzx...

6. rebbeka said:

geia sou tahira thank you so much
    i get used to live in athens not so gold and here the gold for me is like i am living in snow,so i can tell you that its very gold here,i am sorry
    when are you coming?
    you know how to speak greek?

Tahira said:

Yes I speak greek a little bit. My mother is greek but we speak german at home, so i forget many words. But for daily talk its still ok.
    I am coming to Istanbul with 2 friends on 5 February.

We had it very cold especially last week -12 C. Now its getting warmer, but they say snow again for our place within this week.

Last year I was in IStanbul in January and the weather was quite OK. Cold but sunny and NO WIND. I hope I am lucky and have the same good weather again.

8. rebbeka said:

gyzemoys your name is a tyrkish name or a nick name?

9. rebbeka said:

now the sky is grey,i hope when you come to find a good weather.
    are you coming offen here?for work or vacations?

gyzemus said:

nickname but it reminds my name also
    gyzx...

Tahira said:

Quote Originally Posted by rebbeka View Post
    now the sky is grey,i hope when you come to find a good weather.
    are you coming offen here?for work or vacations?

I go there time after time. The frist time I was in Istanbul is 13 years ago, the second time 12 years. The last time last year. I go there for vacation and shopping. I like this city and its oriental touch very much. In wintertime hotels and flights are cheaper then in spring or summer.