Looking for song name

Thread: Looking for song name

Tags: None
  1. T Dole said:

Default Looking for song name

Looking for a contemporary christian song by a male singer that lists the names of God. I believe it begins with He is the Alpha and Omega then goes on to list many of His attributes, Savior, Shepherd, etc. I believe at the end it states He is the Great I AM. That's about all I can recall. Thank you.
  2. kat. said:

maybe this is the song you are looking for.
    see this link http://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/gaither...and-omega.html
  3. Grammabz said:

Default Looking for song name - list the names of God

I seem to be looking for the same song as T Dole. The answering link from Kat isn't the song I'm looking for. The one I'm looking for lists all the names of God. There's probably at least 20 or so. They follow one after another. I wish I could think of the composer or even the artist, but it was sung in our church about 6-7 years ago by a soloist. The song is very powerful!
  4. desert2000 said:

Perhaps this: YouTube - Names of God
  5. judd said:

It should be in one of Don moens Songs. ( Integrity music )
    www.audiosparx.com/judd Let my sound effects inspire you to great productivity. For your personal or commercial Production of home videos,halloween,radio works,ringtones,fashion shows and more.
  6. JJYFan said:

Default Names of God - song

I was looking for a song today and it may be the same one. The one I was searching for is titled "He IS" by Aaron Jeoffrey and is available on YouTube.

Hope this was helpful.
  7. Grammabz said:

Default Names of God

The song I was looking for is called HE IS by Aaron Jeffrey. Thank all of you who helped solve this mystery. What a powerful song!