Agresivo 3

Thread: Agresivo 3

Tags: None

MGrace said:

Question Agresivo 3

Hey I have a question about Arcágnel's version of this song, is it a diss on Jowell and Randy? Sounds like he's striking at them but he doesn't say any names so I was curious. Jowell and Randy did Agresivo2 I don't know if the did 1 or not, but it sounds like he's trying to say he's better than them, and I know they have beef with eachother, just curious :-)
  2. MasSueltoQueTu said:

I don't know if its a diss to them. He might just be speaking to everyone..But I wouldn't be surprised if he was coming at them. He did the first version then I think Jowell y Randy did the second version..I don't really know what the deal is with them though because I thought J-king was part of Casa de Leones which is Jowell y Randys crew.. so why would he release this song with Arcangel...They also both do collabos with ñejo y dalmata....If jowell randy and arcangel got together it would definitely be a triple threat though.. Who knows..
  3. drillz69 said:

agresivo 1 was with jowell y randy and arcangel then they did the remix wit de la ghetto and daddy yankee and then the beef started and jowell y randy did agresivo 2 they also did a remix to that with daddy yankee and de la ghetto but without arcangel then he did agresivo 3 with j king which he also has songs wit guelo star j king y maximan cuz the beef is with jowell y randy and de la ghetto not any of the other guys