Solved: "The same thing it took to get you, is the same thing to keep you

Thread: Solved: "The same thing it took to get you, is the same thing to keep you

Tags: None
  1. eellis said:

Default Solved: "The same thing it took to get you, is the same thing to keep you

It goes like this The same thing it took to get you, is the same thing to keep you. It is not Sir Charles Jones and it's a blues song. Also if anyone knows where i can find it. Thanks
    Last edited by eellis; 01-24-2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: spelling

panselinos said:

I'm not sure, eellis, but my guess is Theodis Ealey.

atmaestro said:

Theodis is my guess too. However, I cannot find lyrics or a song title to match your lyrics. The following link will let you listen to samples of his songs:

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&searchlink=THEODIS|EALEY&sql=11:gpfw xqq5ld0e~T31
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title
  4. mw25 said:

Wink I think I know but not sure

I'm looking for the same thing but not sure of my answer. The Imperssions have a song by that name. I listened to it on youtube but I believe someone did a remake of it with a storyline in the song. That is the version I am after.

The Impressions

atmaestro said:

mw25,

Curtis Mayfield was the most successful member of the Impressions with his solo career.
    However, I can not find another version of their song, "Same Thing It Took" by any other artist.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title
  6. eellis said:

Default The Name of the song The Same Thing

This new version is by " Da Problem Slovas"