song from How I Met Your Mother

Thread: song from How I Met Your Mother

Tags: None
  1. runningnaked said:

Default song from How I Met Your Mother

what is the song that was featured at the end of season 1 episode 6 (Slutty Pumpkin)? the only line i could hear was "you don't know what..." i checked some sites, they said it was Nada Surf - Inside Of Love. but it isn't. i listened to it and it was just different. thanks for those who helped.

atmaestro said:

Yeah, all the sites I found say it's "Inside Of Love" by Nada Surf.

http://have-you-met-ted.com/music/
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. runningnaked said:

the song im looking for is in the DVD version of how i met your mother season 1 episode 6. here's the link if you want to watch it (it's in chinese, but just click on the no. 6 on the left.) i heard they didn't pay the song rights or whatever that's why they replaced NADA SURF - INSIDE OF LOVE with this song. which is still bugging me for almost a month now. thanks!

atmaestro said:

Where's the link?
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

5. runningnaked said:

Quote Originally Posted by runningnaked View Post
    the song im looking for is in the DVD version of how i met your mother season 1 episode 6. here's the link if you want to watch it (it's in chinese, but just click on the no. 6 on the left.) i heard they didn't pay the song rights or whatever that's why they replaced NADA SURF - INSIDE OF LOVE with this song. which is still bugging me for almost a month now. thanks!
    my bad.. here's the link:

http://you.video.sina.com.cn/pg/topi...842472#8383847

thanks!

6. iftherestime said:

If you're talking about the song at the end of Slutty Pumpkin on the DVD version, it is called, "You Don't Know What You've Begun", and is performed by The Solids (the same band that does the opening theme).

On that note, can anybody identify the song that replaced Soul Meets Body from the episode, "The Wedding". It's driving me crazy.