Please read my rap and let me know what you think!

Thread: Please read my rap and let me know what you think!

Tags: None
  1. HartforJesus said:

Talking Please read my rap and let me know what you think!

Life just isn't what it seems, sometimes when I wake up I stop and think.
    Is this all in my dreams? What is this missin' link - between what's real and what's not and who really is calling the shots, for this life I'm livin'
    Should I call it livin'? Or am I the person with the cuts all drivin', up my arms?
    Or the person who gets caught speedin' says darn, throw your hands in rage,
    'cause "for heavens sakes" gotta pay this tickit.

Even though you caused a swerve, a curve someone lies on the curb. Alone, a single man outside the car, you use your phone call 911 and the drivers screamin'. "Please, Can someone help me? I know we ain't much, and I know we ain't perfect. But we don't deserve this." Just one last kiss, before you took your eyes off the road to answer your phone.

CHORUS:
    in the blink of an eye you can say "bye-bye"
    To the ones you love most
    'cause those people drivin' coast-to-coast don't got they eyes on the roads.

I wanna know, who is this maniac behind the wheel? Did I just close the deal on this man's life? Or am I really fighting this knife? They tell me, "Let it go" but I really don't think my feelings show. It's been a year and I still cry them tears.
    And after a year I still see her, screamin' for the one she loves, lyin' on that curb, is he breathin'? I gotta know, did I just kill the father of a baby still teathin'? Did I keep a child from ever seein' they dad? Did I just make this woman a widow with one left kiddo?

CHORUS:
    In the blink of an eye you can say "bye-bye"
    To the ones you love most
    'cause those people drivn' coast-to-coast don't go they eyes on the roads

If only she knew what I would do, to bring him back, I'd put my own life on the line, I'd say it's my time, take my life. I pray day-to-day for my life to end. 'Cause I can't take this pain, knowin' I cause this rain in her life.
    It's just a stormy cloud, but it's all my fault. It's all on my shoulders, weighin' in like a big boulder.
    Don't blame no one but me, for my life ain't nothin' if their family ain't three.

Please tell me what you think!

khorshidarash said:

nice lyrics!