New from Iowa

Thread: New from Iowa

Tags: None
  1. sportatic1321 said:

Default New from Iowa

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum (as you can probably tell since I'm posting here). I also wanted to just ask a question - I will probably ask it in another section (not sure which one yet) but I like to write songs but I don't have any music. Are there any sites that do this? Or vise versa, which I'm more interested in, are there sites with music that needs lyrics. Thats what I really want to do I just cannot find anything. Hope someone can help me out, and I hope to learn some thing and share my knowledge, thanks!

Peter

Oll said:

Hi, I'm from Vietnam. Welcome to the board !
    people in here are very kind . They will help you know many things and you will find some good stuffs that you need.. ^^
    Oh la la la vie en rose,
    Le rose qu'on nous propose,
    D'avoir les quantités d'choses,
    Qui donnent envie d'autre chose

Inconsolable89 said:

welcme dear

4. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by sportatic1321 View Post
    I also wanted to just ask a question - I will probably ask it in another section (not sure which one yet) but I like to write songs but I don't have any music. Are there any sites that do this? Or vise versa, which I'm more interested in, are there sites with music that needs lyrics. Thats what I really want to do I just cannot find anything. Hope someone can help me out, and I hope to learn some thing and share my knowledge, thanks!

Peter
    Hello Peter,
    Welcome to ATL!
    My favorite place on earth!
    about your question though there are a lot of websites that have Royalty Free Music. You can download it for free and use, they only ask that you give them credits and not sell it.
    Heres a place to start;
    http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...arch&fr=ytff1-

also you can ask here

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/index.php

as its is more popular and more people will be able to answer you question. Also there a lot of musicians on there that could make music for you...depending how seriuos you are.
    i myself am a Musician but I don't know if I could do the music your looking for.

best wishes homey!

c ya around

puravida
    DJ