Solved: Christmas Instrumental Song

Thread: Solved: Christmas Instrumental Song

Tags: None
  1. starfloater said:

Default Solved: Christmas Instrumental Song

Hi all,

I would really like your help with this. One of the songs I love is a really fast paced instrumental Christmas Song. It sounds really familiar when I hear it and I know I would know the song if I heard someone sing the regular words but I can't figure out the name of the song.
    It has drums in it and I think electric guitar, violin, etc. It sounds like an orchestra is playing the song (not just a piano piece).

I thought it was the Home Alone song 'Setting the trap' but it wasn't that song. You know the song that they play when the boy is running home to set the trap for the villains. However, it is not that song, similar but not that song.

Any help would be appreciate even a lists of songs I could look up would be helpful. have been using google for days but its really heard without the song title. Thank you!

2. BlueNileFan said:

this has all you mention, a few notes are also played in the film's setting the trap:

Trans-Siberian Orchestra – Carol of the Bells

http://www.imeem.com/people/hpQ_6g/m..._of_the_bells/

3. starfloater said:

That is the song! Your good I didn't think anyone would be able to give me the answer so quickly. Thank you!!