Olde oleyim/ say die and I’ll die
    Ben mutlulugu seninle hayal ettim/ I imagined happiness with you
    Ellerim tenine degmis bir kere/ my hands have touched your skin once
    Soyle nasil vazgecebilirim/ tell me how can I abandon
    Sen beni unut desende/ even if you say “forget me”
    Bu kalbim seni asla unutmaz/ this heart of mine will never forget you
    Vazgecmez bu yurek senden/ this heart will never abandon you
    Sadece sen varsin/ only you are there
    Resimlerine bakip yanimda yoksun diye geceleri aglarim/ looking at your pictures I cry the nights out because of that you aren’t beside me

Son bir defa doyasiya sana baksam/ if I could look at you till my heart's content for last time
    Ellerinden tutupta bagrima bassam/ if I could hold your hands and embrace you
    Bir omur boyu yanimda kalsan/ if you could stay with me in a lifetime
    Gunes misali kalbinde dogsam/ like a sun if I could rise up in your heart
    Yazilma ki satirlara aglasam/ dont be written so that I cry to line of the verses
    Yaslansan omzuma saclarini oksasam/ if you could lean to my shoulder and I could caress your hair
    Gozlerine bakipta kendimi bulsam/ if I could look at your eyes and find myself
    Sensizlik degil senin ile var olsam/ not lack of being without you but if I could exist with you
    Duygularimi ben senden baskasiyla paylasamam/ I wont share my feelings with another one than you
    Tek gercek olan sensin gulum gerisi yalan/ the only thing who is true is you my rose the rest is lie
    Baska bir elleri inan ben asla tutamam/ belive I wont ever could be able to hold other hands
    Son bir parca daha sana yazdim/ I wrote one more last song to you
    Dinledikce sende beni hatirlarsin/ while listening to it you’ll also remember me
    Elveda diyemem ki hep aklimdasin/ I cant say goodbye cuz youre always on my mind
    Gec olmadan gel bana canim askim/ before its too late come back to me my soul, my love

Hani nerdesin gul yuzlu yar hain gecelerde sana muhtacim/ where are you rose faced dear in unfaithful nights I need you
    Bak yikildim sende gunesim sen olmadan dogmaz gunlerim/ look I broke down my sun is at you when you aren’t here my days doesn’t rise
    Son bir defa gozlerine baksaydimda oyle olseydim/ if i could look at your eyes for a last time and then die
    Kahpe bu felek kara alin yazim yazilmis coktan gitme sevdigim/ this fate is cruel my destiny has been written dark long times ago don’t go my sweetheart

Yine gun dogmadi gokyuzu simsiyah/ again the day didnt rise up, the sky is very black
    Sonu olmadi huzundu yazgimiz/ it didn’t get an end our destiny was sadness
    Sikamadim beynime bulamadim bir silah/ i couldnt shoot to my brain i couldnt find a gun
    Sana bana kalmadi biten bu askimiz/ our love didnt stay back to you nor me
    Elin olmadin calsada dugunun/ even though you had wedding you didnt become the strangers
    Bana koymadi mutlu kal gulum/ it didnt made me sad my rose do always stay happy
    Gelin mi oldun beyaz bulut gibi/ did you become a bride like a white sky
    Dokunsam tenine tozu olsam tugunun/ if i could touch your skin if i could the the powedery of your feather
    Canim almadi inadina Mevlam/ deliberately my god didn’t kill me
    Tek beni yasatan gulen yuzunmus/ the only thing that make me live was your smile
    Hayata baglayan bazende aglayan/ the thing that made me revive, that sometimes cry
    Sevdanin dugumu sanki cozulmus/ as if the knot of love has crashed
    Yanipta tutusan bir fidan sonmus/ a bush that burn has lighten out
    Umutsuz yasami bu adam neylesin/ what shall this man do with a hopeless life
    Tipki kuluymus koz olan atesin/ according as it was her/his slave, the fire that was its trump
    Sonunda anladim ask bir olummus/ at the end i undestood love was a death

Hani nerdesin gul yuzlu yar hain gecelerde sana muhtacim/ where are you rose faced dear in unfaithful nights I need you
    Bak yikildim sende gunesim sen olmadan dogmaz gunlerim/ look I broke down my sun is at you when you aren’t here my days doesn’t rise
    Son bir defa gozlerine baksaydimda oyle olseydim/ if i could look at your eyes for a last time and then die
    Kahpe bu felek kara alin yazim yazilmis coktan gitme sevdigim/ this fate is cruel my destiny has been written dark long times ago don’t go my sweetheart
    Seni taniyinca anladim ben askin ne oldugunu/ when i begin to know you i undestood what love was
    Ask asla anlatilamayacak tek hikaye/ love is the only history that cant be spoken
    Ask uzun bir yolculuk, Ask aci/ love is a long travel, love is pain
    Ask mutluluk, ask gozyasi, Ask kavusamamak/ love is happiness, love is tears, love is to don’t attain
    Belki ask akil dolu bir delilik, belki ask sonsuz bir sevgi/ maybe love is a crazyness full of wit, maybe love is an endless affection
    Belkide ask bitmeyen bir gecede dibi bos 3 5 sise/ maybe love is some empty bottles in long nights
    Ask saygi, Ask delicesine tutku, Ask feda etmek/ love is respect, love is crazily passion, love is to offer
    Ama ben en guzelini en masumunu sende tattim/ but I tasted the most beautiful the most innocent at you
    sende buldum Ve seninle yasadim/ i found it at you and i lived it with you
    Anladim ki ask, ask, ask bir olumus, olummus.../ I understood that love love love was a death.
    Last edited by LaaSemaa; 01-31-2009 at 07:01 AM.
    SunshineLadyy

LaaSemaa said:

Qarizma - yasamak cok zor

Yalnizim gardaslar yine tek basima kaldim/ im alone friends, again I stay all alone
    Facayi cektim kollarima bir iz biraktim/ I seamed my arms, I left a mark on (them)
    Canim aciyor caresi yok bunun/ it hurts but there’s no cure for this
    Yarinimdan kalmadi artik benim umudum/ I don’t have hopes from my tomorrows anymore
    Bas jileti damarina kanlar icinde kalsin/ press the blade on your vein, let it be filled with blood
    Sar cigarayi kafan dumanlansin/ roll a cigarette let your head get smoky
    Hayat acimasiz kisacasi kahpe/ the life is cruel shorten its treacherous
    Vuran vurana hayattan yedim bir darbe/ from everyone in life, I got a severe blow
    Darbeler ust uste kaldiramam yapamam ben/ the beats is one after the other, I cant, I cant bear it
    Hayattan bikmisim bikmis biriyim ben/ im tired of the life, im one who is tired (of the life)
    Caresiz kaldim bu dunyada bilmem neden/ I stayed cureless in this world, I don’t know why
    Kimse bilemez acimi yok beni goren/ no one knows my pain, there’s no one who see me
    Bas jileti damarina kanlar icinde kalsin/ press the blade on your vein, let it be filled with blood
    Hadi baba/ c’mon maan

Yasamak cok zor inan dunya cok fani/ its very hard to live, the life is so full of mortality
    Acilar ve kederler bitmek bilmedi/ the pains and sorrows didn’t know to end
    Bu aci nereye kadar bilen varmi ki/ doesnt anyone know, when will this pain end?
    Bilen varsa soylesin bana hadi/ cmon if anyone knows, then tell (me)

Gozler doldu bu isyan bitmez kendimi kandiramam artik/ the eyes became filled (with tears), this rebellion doesn’t end, I cant deception myself anymore
    Yirtik bir resmin ustumde kalan sahte bir mutluluk vurana inandik/ a torn picture, a false happiness that stays left on me, I believed the one who beated me
    Gecmisi gecmiste birakmak bazen bana gore en dogru bir mantik to leave the passed time on past is the right sense sometimes, for me
    Uzatmanin bir anlami yok biz sadece birbirimizi yiprattik/ there’s no reason to extend we just burnt each other out
    Gonlumun kapilarini kapadim artik anlayissiz bir insanim/ I closed the doors into my heart, from now on im a insensitive person
    Ben bugune kadar hic kalp kirmadim ama artik farkli bir yoldayim/ I never broke a heart till this day but from now on im In a different way
    Fazla ustume gelmeyin bir bomba gibi patlayabilirim/ come easy on me, I can explode like a bomb
    Sonunu gormeden gidiyorum ben bu yolda her an olebilirim/ im going without seeing the end, I can die on this way at a ny moment
    Ben kendimi taniyamaz oldum sen beni hayata kusturdun/ I cant recognize myself, you made me angry to the life
    O zaman olmaz derken oldu bak ben yine yalniz basimayim/ that time when I said “it wont happen”, look it happened im all alone again
    Dun ve bugun arasinda kalan sacma sapan bir zamandayim/ im in a foolishly time between yesterday and today
    Nedenini aradim belkide benden kaynakli bir firardayim/ I searched for the reason, maybe im in a flight originating from me
    Yalanci bir dunyanin icinde zorluklarla ben ayaktayim/ I stay upright, in a lie world with hardness
    Alkol kanima islemis sanki birde dertlerle bas basayim/ like alcohol has deflowered me and also I stay face to face with sorrows
    SunshineLadyy

LaaSemaa said:

Qarizma ft. ugur-e - Duygularimi harcadin

Ben aci cekerken beni dusundun mu/ did you think about me when i suffered
    Senin gibi kahpeler hic uzulur mu/ can those *****es like you be sad?
    Acimasizca harcadin omrumu/ you used my lifetime without pity
    Bedenim duzleyemedi tasirken acini/ my body couldn’t flatten out when i beared your pain
    Gittin ya guzelim dunyam karardi/ you left my beauty my life became dark
    Yikildi hayallerim gullerim sarardi/ my dreams broke down, my roses fade away
    Yasananlar yasandi mazide kaldi/ the experiences became experienced its back in past time
    Sevmeyi bilmedin soyle yalan mi/ you didnt know how to love, tell me isnt it true?
    Unuttum diyemem onun anisi vardi/ i cant say i forgot, she had memories
    Gozlerin bir daha maziye dalmasin/ dont let your eyes space out to the past
    Kanatmasinlar yarami canim yanmasin/ dont let them bleed my wound, dont let me be hurt
    Senin yerine bedenimi yalnizlik sarsin/ let lonelies wrap my body instead of you
    Gun gelir olursem eger elbet sende duyarsin/ if the day come and i die, surely you’ll hear it too
    Son bir sans istedin benden/ you wanted a last chance from me
    Ben sana sans veremem affedemem/ i cant give you chance, i cant forgive
    Ben seni degil Allahim affetsin/ not me, may god forgive you

Gunesin batisiyla beraber sende battin/ you also sank down with the sundown
    Mutluluk benimle acilar seninle kalsin/ may happines be with me and pains be with you
    Sana karsi olan duygularimi nasil harcadin/ how did you use my feelings for you
    Bir gun gelir sende gozyaslara bogulup yanarsin/ a day will come and you’ll also be reduced to tears and burn
    Gunesin batisiyla beraber sende battin/ you also sank down with the sundown
    Mutluluk benimle acilar seninle kalsin/ may happines be with me and pains be with you
    Sana karsi olan duygularimi nasil harcadin/ how did you use my feelings for you
    Gozyaslarin deniz olup icinde bogulacaksin/ your tears shall be a sea and you shall drown in it

Bir kalpsiz icin aylarca gozyasi doktum/ i cried in months for a heartless one
    Ayrilik okadar cok zor ki gelde bana sor gulum/ the seperation is so hard that come and ask me my rose
    Beni terk ettigin gun gibi gulsun hep o yuzun/ may that face of you always smile as the day you left me
    Bir gun pisman olupta geriye donme ha/ dont ever be regretful one day and come back!
    Dertten baska zaten bana bir sey vermedin ki/ also you didnt give anything than troubles to me
    Bosver gonlum aldirma gitsin/ dont care my heart, just let it go
    Birakta verdigi aci sonunda bitsin/ let the pain she gave end at last

Pisman olupta dondun geri/ you became regretful and came back
    Arama bos yere sevemem seni/ don’t search (for me) for nothing I cant love you
    Gulerek terk edip giderken oldurdun beni/ you killed me when you left me by laughing
    Her zaman gul beni birakipta gittigin gibi/ do always laugh as you left
    Yalvarsanda istemem/ even if you beg, i dont want
    Yalvarsanda istemem senin gibi birini/ even if you beg, i dont want one like you
    Istemem senin gibi birini istemem/ i dont want one like you, i dont want
    SunshineLadyy

LaaSemaa said:

QarizMa Ft. Mc Serkan Tehlikeli Madde - Duydum ki Nişanlanmışsın

Haberini Aldım Duydum ki Nişanlanmışsın/ i got your news, i heard that you’ve become engaged
    Başka Ellerin Koynunda Nasıl Yatacaksın Söylesene,/ how shall you sleep in a another ones arms tell me
    Hiç Mi? Sızlamayacak O Vicdanın/ wont you feel even a little pity
    Hiç Mi Düşünmedin Beni/ didnt you thought about me
    Bunu Nasıl Yaptın/ how did you do this
    Ben Seni Severken Senden İzin Almadım/ i didnt get permission from you when i felt in love with you
    Sevmeye Devam Edeceğim Ben,/ i’ll keep loving (you)
    Bütün acılarına ben katlandım/ i suffered the whole pains
    ama ne fayda/ but what can I do with that
    gün gelecek imzayıda atacaksın/ the day will come and you’ll append the signature
    seni Sevdiğimi Söyledim ama inanmadın/ i told you that i loved you but you didnt believe
    bak bi kerede beni de düşün/ look try to think about me for one time
    gülüm üzüldüm yıkıldım/ my rose i became sad, i broke down
    görmez oldu iki gözüm/ my two eyes became blind
    Sensizliğe artık dayanamam/ i cant stand for your absence anymore
    her şeyi bırakta/ leave everyting and
    bana gel/ come to me

Mc Serkan
    Şimdi ellerinsin be gülüm / now youre the strangers man, my rose
    Haberini aldım öldüm/ i got your news, i died
    Kaderime artık küstüm/ im angry with my destiny now
    Geçmez artık sensiz ömrüm/ from now on my lifetime wont pass without you

QaRizMa
    Yaptığım bu şarkıyı düğününde çalarsın/ you can play this I made (to you) on your wedding
    belki sende benim gibi yanarsın/ maybe you’ll also burn like me
    Benim için ağlarsın/ you’ll cry for me
    göz yaşların hiç durmasın akıpta gitsin/ may your tears never end, let them flow away
    Yağmur damlaları gibi kaybolsun/ let them be lost like rain drops
    ben mutsuzum,/ im unhappy
    Bilmem seni unuturmuyum/ i dont know if i’ll forget you
    ellerin kadınısın buna dayanamam/ youre the strangers woman, I cant stand for this
    Tek seni sevmiştim gülüm buna inan/ i had only loved you my rose believe that
    Seni sevdiğimi kaç kez söylemiştim ben/ how many time i told you that i loved you
    Zaman ver demiştin verdim / you said give me time, i gave you
    ama hiç bir şey değişmedi ne yazık ki Benim olmadın/ but nothing changed, unfortunately you didnt become mine
    karşılıksız sevgiydi bu içimdeki sevdam/ this love inside me was unmutual love
    Ne yalan söyleyim ki senin uğruna bendim her gece göz yaşı akıtan/ why should i lie, it was me that cried for you every night

Eğer ağlamak çözüm olsaydı sana ilk kavuşan ben olurdum/ if it was way out to cry then I would be the first one that came together with you
    Neden diye sorma nedeni sen daha iyi biliyorsun/ dont ask why, you know the reason better (than me)
    Şu an başka biriyle belki mutlusun/ maybe you’re happy with another one right now
    ama ben çok mutsuzum/ but in very unhappy
    Sen beni yaktın gün gelir sende benim gibi yanarsın/ you burnt me the day will come and you’ll burn like me too
    SunshineLadyy