a poem please

Thread: a poem please

Tags: None
  1. aromafresco said:

Default a poem please

edit...
    Last edited by aromafresco; 07-06-2010 at 11:09 AM.

~~Pınar~~ said:

im searching for something...between the colour of earth and blue sky...i know im almost there...i will find it...What are you ? what are you look like?...why me ? why are you on my mind and not getting out?(of mind)...Are you too close to me or too far?...But i will find,ı know i will find

Your face is so different,your face is so far away
    The colour of earth,blue of sky...Which one is closer?Which one is hotter? İs flying the right (choise) or to taking root to earth?, which can be done in my world that decorated with colours? A sea gull has flown to far away...i saw it now.it passed through me by shouting,i heard it now...but ı know ,it cant go beyond the blue (sky).ı know,it cannot go

your face is colour of earth,your face is blue sky...to step on earth,to take rooth(to earth),to fly,to be free...İts all you...Im sending all of my blues to you on a sea gulls wind...you are beyond the blue...you are blue...let me pass beyond the blue...let me touch you...be a colour...be your colour,be blue
    Isten, áldd meg a magyart! <3

arif_mersin said:

Niiiice :-))) Very beautiful
    even though our friendship is hidden in the distant kilometres, we're friends as long as we share the same sky

4. aromafresco said:

thank you so much

~~Pınar~~ said:

ı like this poem ... where did u find it ? and whose poem is it ?

6. aromafresco said:

a my friend sent me this

~~Pınar~~ said:

its great