Merhaba

Thread: Merhaba

Tags: None

Rakkas said:

Smile Merhaba

Well I have finally registred here, and it was about time. I am Emir, from Bosnia and Herzegovina, city of Tuzla. I am here especially for the turkish song lyrics. Nickname Rakkas came from Sezens song "Rakkas" with I like very much and it's suits me, I love dancing. And, there's another reason why I am here, it's because I search for original song that are stolen by mostly Serbian folk singers and Bosnian aswell. I have a huge collection of those kinds, but I believe there's more...

Big hello to everyone and take care...

Orwa said:

Hello Emir, Greetings from China, Welcome in our forums!
    " Those that don't appreciate life..do not deserve life...how much blood are you willing to give to stay alive....live or die...make your choice... " ( Jigsaw)

Loca-por-Ba!le said:

H! Emir ...

WelCome to the forum

Inconsolable89 said:

welcome dear

Rakkas said:

Well, thank you very much... all of you. Hope we'll have a good time here

Koukla said:

Selam Emir

7. Mine said:

Pozdrav i dobro došao :-)

Rock Star said:

Selam Emir !!
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm new here too
    <<<< ♥ BARIŞ AKARSU ♥ AVRIL LAVIGNE ♥ THE CRANBERRIES ♥ DOLORES O'RIORDAN ♥ EVANESCENCE ♥ AMY LEE ♥ WITHIN TEMPTATION ♥ ALEXANDER RYBAK ♥ YOHANNA ♥ LiNZi STOPPARD ♥ VANESSA MAE ♥ ŞEBNEM FERAH >>>>

DeBaires said:

Hey, kako si? Welcome!

Hope to see you around
    Nu ştiu de ce lupt aşa pentru tine.
    Ti it l'avěe tut ma adess 't as nen gnente.
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.

Rakkas said:

Thumbs up

Dobro sam, ti? Thanks once again people...

Rakkas said:

Had no idea where could I write this post, so I thought my thread could help, here's a thing... As you may know, I come from Tuzla, the city where I can't by any turkish music, no, I mean everything that was for sale I bought it and now I'm up on my own. So I need to ask where can I find turkish hits from 2000 to this date, I just don't know what's popular in Turkey nowadays, and if there's any site where I can download this music I would be very thankful. Take care...

Rock Star said:

I don't know how you can download.But I can say the popular songs in Turkey nowadays

I download by "LimeWire" program
    Can't you download by this program??
    <<<< ♥ BARIŞ AKARSU ♥ AVRIL LAVIGNE ♥ THE CRANBERRIES ♥ DOLORES O'RIORDAN ♥ EVANESCENCE ♥ AMY LEE ♥ WITHIN TEMPTATION ♥ ALEXANDER RYBAK ♥ YOHANNA ♥ LiNZi STOPPARD ♥ VANESSA MAE ♥ ŞEBNEM FERAH >>>>

Rakkas said:

First time I hear for that program You know, I can menage with downloading, there's always 4share.com, but I don't know what to download. What is popular nowadays... That's the problem...

Rock Star said:

I can find the Turkish hits from 2000 to this date..and I can say the popular songs nowadays..but I don’t know where you can download all this songs.
    Do you want to download all the songs at the same time??
    You can download by “LimeWire program” one by one.