Remember me - gospel song ???

Thread: Remember me - gospel song ???

Tags: None
  1. quikkate said:

Default Remember me - gospel song ???

Remember me when you come into your kingdom, remember me cried the thief

That is all my sister can remember, it's a gospel song, and was sung by a woman. If you could help identify the song and artist that would be wonderful, thank you very much, Kate

2. swagat sen said:

3. quikkate said:

Thank you I was already there, they listed some of the lyrics. I am looking for the songwriter or artist that sang it, thanks anyway. Kate

4. IrishScottishStrain said:

Thumbs up The Cruise, Cruse, or Cruz Family, circa 1979

Quote Originally Posted by quikkate View Post
    Remember me when you come into your kingdom, remember me cried the thief

That is all my sister can remember, it's a gospel song, and was sung by a woman. If you could help identify the song and artist that would be wonderful, thank you very much, Kate
    Hi Kate,
    It's a great song, and I know exactly the one your sister was thinking of. It was by the Cruise Family from the late 1970's, likely around 1979. They were a Southern Gospel singing family, and their daughter, (sorry I don't know her name), sang the lead. I may have the spelling of the family name wrong - so you may need to do some checking. My parents had their 8-track tape playing in our Buick all the time, and I've seen them perform in concert at Massey Hall in Toronto, around 1979 or 1980, Christmas time.
    This song would be perfect to record an updated version of and I'm positive it would be a hit if the right voice could sing it. I stumbled across your question because I was trying to find a copy of it myself.
    I hope this helps!

5. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by IrishScottishStrain View Post
    Hi Kate,
    It's a great song, and I know exactly the one your sister was thinking of. It was by the Cruise Family from the late 1970's, likely around 1979. They were a Southern Gospel singing family, and their daughter, (sorry I don't know her name), sang the lead. I may have the spelling of the family name wrong - so you may need to do some checking. My parents had their 8-track tape playing in our Buick all the time, and I've seen them perform in concert at Massey Hall in Toronto, around 1979 or 1980, Christmas time.
    This song would be perfect to record an updated version of and I'm positive it would be a hit if the right voice could sing it. I stumbled across your question because I was trying to find a copy of it myself.
    I hope this helps!

Artist: The Cruse Family

Song: Remember Me

Album: Transformation

Year: 1978

Cruse Family Discography...

http://www.sghistory.com/index.php?n=C.Cruse_Family

Album for sale on Ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/CRUSE-FAMILY-TRA...item483d036b2b

Albums & CD for sale at Music Stack...

http://www.musicstack.com/album/crus...transformation

Dan

6. r&bguy said:

Default Remember Me Glenn Davis Doctor G Whitney Houston

Quote Originally Posted by IrishScottishStrain View Post
    Hi Kate,
    I hope this helps!
    I googled this song and it comes up as a new release by whitney houston and glenn davis doctor g

7. pmousebrown said:

Don't know if anyone still looking for this but I found it on YouTube - http://youtu.be/LNjQXeuewWU