Identify a song part of a zumba workout

Thread: Identify a song part of a zumba workout

Tags: None

Charlie Kelly said:

Default SOLVED: Identify a song part of a zumba workout

Hi,

I would like to know the name of a song we dance at my zumba class but I hardly know the lyrics. I've asked my instructor already but it only says track 17 on her ipod and she has no idea what the name of the song is.

It is a mix of reggeaton and salsa. It says something like

pongale candela pa que sienta el flow!

preparense lo latino, que traigo my reggeaton,
    todo vamo a gozar,
    que lo baile Nueva York, etc.

says something about "la bandera colombiana" and "todos los latinos nos fuimos de pachanga" "llegaron lo matadores"

I've Google it until no end and can't find anything about it. I also did a search before I made this thread but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Charlie Kelly; 03-21-2009 at 11:13 PM.

2. Ultimate DJ said:

hey If you have the song, stick up a sample of it so i can hear it. I know quite a bit of reggaeton but those lyrics don't ring a bell. have you tried some of the popular artists like,
    Don Omar,
    Daddy Yankee
    Wisin y Yandel
    Dj Flex
    Tejo Calderon...etc?

puravdia
    dj

Charlie Kelly said:

Thanks for the reply. I rep'd your post. Is this how it works? someone does or says something nice and you rep right?

Anyway, The problem is that I dont have the song, I heard it a couple of times at the gym and I want to download it but I dont know the name. I could sing it

I have gone through lots of reggaeton videos on youtube now but nothing. I've read a lot of lyrics and nothing either. This is a song very similar to Sabor a Melao by Daddy Yankee.

4. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Kelly View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I rep'd your post. Is this how it works? someone does or says something nice and you rep right?

Anyway, The problem is that I dont have the song, I heard it a couple of times at the gym and I want to download it but I dont know the name. I could sing it

I have gone through lots of reggaeton videos on youtube now but nothing. I've read a lot of lyrics and nothing either. This is a song very similar to Sabor a Melao by Daddy Yankee.
    yup thats how reps work. but first you must have 20+ to give them out. Thanks for the thought though!

ah drats. Did you ask anyone at the Gym if they might have an Idea? is it a 24 hour?

when I searched for those lyrics...all it brought up was this post! lol so...no luck there.
    the only thing that turned up, but probably not it is a song by Mini Toons (never heard of them) Called something! hehe

http://www.lyricstime.com/mini-toons...sa-lyrics.html

best of luck!

puravida
    dj

Charlie Kelly said:

Thanks again. No that's not it. I go to Fifth Street Fitness (used to be Gold's), 24 hour is way too crowed.

Believe or not, No one at my class speaks Spanish. They love dancing to it tho. *Sigh* I'll keep bugging my instructor I guess, by the way she doesn't speak Spanish either.

Charlie Kelly said:

Anyone else? Please

7. Ultimate DJ said:

okay wait I'm trying to get this straight. So your trainer still has it on her Ipod? can't you steal a clip from it? or ask her to put it on a CD for you?
    anyways try asking here, its the Latino side of the forum where a lot of Latin people hang out and necesairaly don't come here;
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/sp...s-translation/

puravida
    dj

Charlie Kelly said:

Yes, she does. I will record the song tomorrow at class and post it to see if someone can recognize it. If not, I will ask in the other subforum (thanks for the heads up)

9. Ultimate DJ said:

Yes, she does. I will record the song tomorrow at class and post it to see if someone can recognize it. If not, I will ask in the other subforum (thanks for the heads up)

cool. I hope I may recognize it....

Love these guys!!!!

puravida
    dj

Charlie Kelly said:

I finally remembered to bring in my camera to the gym. It took forever to resize/transform the video and then uploaded to youtube. It is now as good as the one in my computer because of the changes I had to make to it.

Can you identify it now??? Please??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cWxggYtg3c

Charlie Kelly said:

No one still?

Charlie Kelly said:

Bump

13. Ultimate DJ said:

Hey Kelly,
    From my searching I discovered its gotta be either by Angel y Khriz or Baby Rasta. Those are what people have told me...I haven't had a chance to listen to their songs to know a name..but maybe that'll give you somewhere to start!
    but i ain't done looking!

puravida
    dj

Charlie Kelly said:

I will do a search on those artist and hopefully something will come up.

Thanks again !!

Charlie Kelly said:

Still looking.

Charlie Kelly said:

Bump, I have not found out the name of this song and it is killing me

17. Ultimate DJ said:

You haven't found it?!?!?!?!?!?
    oh gosh that sucks!!!!!!!

i'll keep searching!

puravida
    dj

18. ricanchik said:

Default Song title and artist

Joe Arroyo - Reggaeson Son Son

You can get it off of itunes.

Charlie Kelly said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ricanchik View Post
    Joe Arroyo - Reggaeson Son Son

You can get it off of itunes.
    OMG!! Thank you so much

I'd totally give you + Rep but can't since I am not up to 20 yet but thanks again!!

20. ricanchik said:

Talking

OMG!! Thank you so much

I'd totally give you + Rep but can't since I am not up to 20 yet but thanks again!!
    You're very welcome! I'm glad I could help. And I don't what you mean by + Rep, but thanks for wanting to give them to me. LOL!