Živjo! Hello from Slovenia.

Thread: Živjo! Hello from Slovenia.

Tags: None

merdzina005* said:

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    No. Bulgarian doesn't have cases.But it has definitive article like English.
    I think it really exists Moldovian cause I remember my mother once told me for one song that is in Moldovian language but she said it's very close to Romanian.I guess theyr like Bulgarian and Macedonian - every Bulgarian understands Macedonian without translation.
    Well firstly when I heard "Crni dez" I thought it isn't Serbian but from another republic of ex-Yugoslavia.I generally distinguish Serbian and I felt I can't understand what this song tells. But what confused me was the flag.On Balkanika Music Television at the beginning of a song they show the flag of the country it's from.And the Slovene flag resembles too much to the Serbian one like Bulgarian to Hungarian And according to the flag I thought it must be Serbian anyway.
    btw u didn't answer to me waht does it mean

"btw what does it mean: "prasica nemarna pofukana" it sounds to me insulting.. has it something with pig ?
    and what does" zaročen" mean? a bf? ^^"
    I always tought that Bulgarian has cases. ^^
    Slovene flag is really similar to Serbian. It's even more similar to Slovakia's flag. The colours are totally the same. Only the coat of arms separates them.

It's a very rude sentence. It means something like "You f****** b****". I hope you get it. I don't want to write rude things here.
    "Zaročen" means "engaged".

tedinkyyy said:

Nope.It hasn't.I can even give u an example:

slo: Slovenija
    bg:Словения/Slovenija
    slo: Jaz ljubim SlovenijO..(I think it ends in"o"but I'm not sure )
    bg: Аз обичам Словения./Az obicham SlovenijA.
    We don't have any different ending.
    But
    slo: Slovenščina je lepi jezik.(or sth like that.It might be wrong)
    bg:Словенският е хубав език./SlovenskiJAT e hubav ezik.
    That's our definitive for the male gender.

Yes I got it. I saw it on a comment for Sanja Grohar.I've seen and understood many rude things addressed to her on comments...like"kur*a";"j*bem.." etc...Many Slovene people consider her a wh*re.Well,they may have some right...I don't find her a great person too.Nor a great singer But I still like her music,all her songs.For me she has the best Slovene songs And she's sexy and beautiful.She deserves being a Miss Slovenia.I can say she's my ideal for a good-looking woman
    Last edited by tedinkyyy; 04-30-2009 at 01:12 AM.

merdzina005* said:

Nope.It hasn't.I can even give u an example:

slo: Slovenija
    bg:Словения/Slovenija
    slo: Jaz ljubim SlovenijO..(I think it ends in"o"but I'm not sure )
    bg: Аз обичам Словения./Az obicham SlovenijA.
    We don't have any different ending.
    But
    slo: Slovenščina je lepi jezik.(or sth like that.It might be wrong)
    bg:Словенският е хубав език./SlovenskiJAT e hubav ezik.
    That's our definitive for the male gender.

Yes I got it. I saw it on a comment for Sanja Grohar.I've seen and understood many rude things addressed to her on comments...like"kur*a";"j*bem.." etc...Many Slovene people consider her a wh*re.Well,they may have some right...I don't find her a great person too.Nor a great singer But I still like her music,all her songs.For me she has the best Slovene songs And she's sexy and beautiful.She deserves being a Miss Slovenia.I can say she's my ideal for a good-looking woman
    Yes I can see now. Tenx. ^^
    Just at 'lepi' there's no 'i'. It's 'Slovenščina je lep jezik.'
    You're doing those cases awesomely. ^^
    I can give you all cases:
    I'll give you an example with 'mama'.

1. NOMINATIV: Who or what (eats)? => Mama
    2. GENETIV: Who or what (isn't there)? => Mame
    3. DATIV: To who or what (I give)? => Mami
    4. AKUSATIV Who or what (I see)? => Mamo
    5. LOCATIV: About/At who or what (I talk/I am)? => O/pri mami
    6. INSTRUMENTAL: With who or what (I go)? => Z mamo

In Slovenian:
    1. IMENOVALNIK: Kdo ali kaj (je)? => Mama
    2. RODILNIK: Koga ali česa (ni)? => Mame
    3. DAJALNIK: Komu ali čemu (dam)? => Mami
    4. TOŽILNIK: Koga ali kaj(vidim)? => Mamo
    5. MESTNIK: O/pri kom ali o/pri čem (govorim/sem)? => O/pri mami
    6. ORODNIK: S kom ali čim (grem)? => Z mamo

I write it only that you can imagine a little bit.
    And to refresh my memory. ^^

People don't like Sanja. She's copying Rihanna and Lady Gaga. They think all the bad things about her. I can't say who's the most popular here. You should take a look at Damjan Murko. He's the biggest a**hole in Slovenia. Hahahaha... I can't stop laughing to him. ^^

tedinkyyy said:

yep thank u very much I actually know some of them.
    I use that case correctly cause I've seen it in the so-called"akusativ" exactly with a female that ends in"o".But I still wasn't sure.
    I saw "lepa punca, lepi fant" and I decided for male gender it's lepi.I'm sorry But how do u pronounce it lep or lip? Cause many "e" in Slovenian are i.Strange phonetic!
    btw do u know what are the relations between Sanja Grohar and Nina Osenar I read they have quarelled cause Sanja had called Nina "prasica" haha they looked so intimate in that Playboy photosession lol
    and Merina,I think we made from that thread a chat that will never end I think we deviated too much from the theme...I'm thinking of making 'Slovenian chit-chat"in the Czech-Slovak-Slovene forum and to continue there.
    I'm really glad that I can communicate with sb from Slovenia..I surely can't meet a Slovenian every day, ur just 2 million

merdzina005* said:

yep thank u very much I actually know some of them.
    I use that case correctly cause I've seen it in the so-called"akusativ" exactly with a female that ends in"o".But I still wasn't sure.
    I saw "lepa punca, lepi fant" and I decided for male gender it's lepi.I'm sorry But how do u pronounce it lep or lip? Cause many "e" in Slovenian are i.Strange phonetic!
    btw do u know what are the relations between Sanja Grohar and Nina Osenar I read they have quarelled cause Sanja had called Nina "prasica" haha they looked so intimate in that Playboy photosession lol
    and Merina,I think we made from that thread a chat that will never end I think we deviated too much from the theme...I'm thinking of making 'Slovenian chit-chat"in the Czech-Slovak-Slovene forum and to continue there.
    I'm really glad that I can communicate with sb from Slovenia..I surely can't meet a Slovenian every day, ur just 2 million
    You know how to pronounce 'ljubezen'?
    'E' in lep is like 'e' in 'ljubezen'.

I don't know what relations do they have. =D And I saw that Sanja has called Nina 'prasica'. Hh^^. Obe sta prasici. =D Hh^^ I took a look at those photos. They surely do look like some lesbians there...

Sure you can make this topic. ^^ Maybe SuperGirl will join the chat too then. ^^ And I'm happy I have a Bulgarian friend. ^^ It's great to have foreign friends. =P=P

tedinkyyy said:

k.I'm moving the chat there^^